Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Surgery Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
hi doctor i will be really grateful if u help me out... im 21 i had constipation problem it came and due to the hard bowel my rectum ha...
I have been having episodes of pain behind my right lower rib for years along with horrible bloating, belching etc. I have had a colonos...
Hello sir, I had a small paraumbalical hernia and had a surgery to correct it 7 months back. but from last 4 months another hernia appea...
Since August of 2009 I came down with Pancreatisis and Gastritis. So far I have been on an assortment of antacids, IBS medications, pain ...
My husband, 53 years old, had his gall bladder removed (open cholecystectomy) in 1996. After 9 days in the hospital he was released. M...
I had a serious bike accident some tym ago and my upper lip was stitched, this was around august last year. My lips have improved greatl...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.