Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Surgery Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
autosomes- normal, sex cromosomes- normal, Chromosome analysis with GTG banding showed no structural or numerical abnormalities, then wha...
Hello everyone, I couldn't find a better forum to put this question on, so here it is. I'm a writer of stories, currently working o...
I was in the hospital a few weeks ago with elevated liver enzymes, to a dangerous level. I have since gotten out, and my regular doc told...
if u had a patient 26 years old who had a baby with a cesserian 3 months post and sustained a compression fx. at t-12 with a low back spr...
I had stomach surgery to remove some sinus's which had deeloped inside my belly button after a previous surgery. I had the surgery about...
I am due to have gallbladder removed by keyhole surgery in about 6 weeks. Could I take an 8 week course of Budesonide for inflamation of...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.