Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bruising,joint pain and night sweats

Good Afternoon,
I am concerned about my husband. He is 51 years old and has an increase in a multitude of symptoms including:
Night sweats
Frequent unexplained brusing
Moderate joint pain( currently his right shoulder and left ankle)that limit his range of motion
Systemic itching( which he describes as itching from the inside )
Severe indigestion( takes pepsid, baking soda and pepto)
He does not  look well. Prior to all of this he had a perianal abcess which developed a fistula. He had a failed  surgical repair and needs to have this done again. I have been encouraging him to see a doctor. Are his symptoms possible for Leukemia?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I think he needs to see the doctor. Has he had his liver checked? I'd get a CBC and a full liver panel. It's a start anyway. Itching, fatigue, nausea all can be associated with the liver.
Helpful - 0
sorry...

the bruising and the night sweats can also be symptoms. Has he been tested for viral hepatitis? I'd have him tested for hep b and c too.
Helpful - 0
Yes, he should see a doctor to be properly diagnosed. But in the meantime, there is a herbal supplement that my mom takes for Joint pain. It also has a lot of beneficial herbs that is beneficial to the body especially an aging body. It works wonders on my mom who is 68. She can move around a lot now and has gone back to gardening. Give it a shot. Its the Extreme Joint formula at http://devoted.to/herbal

My mom took a lot of prescription pills which masqueraded one problem and caused another. Since going all natural/herbal, she is doing sooo much better. She says she will never see another doctor again and will continue taking her herbs. I guess the chemicals from medicines has hurt her body and just hid the pain. Herbs are truly Natures mIracle. I would also suggest seeing a herbalist before seeing a doctor that will just give him harmful chemicals as medicine.

Take care
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.