Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

whts wrong with me?

I posted a question the other day but of course this is my first time doing this so obviously i messed up. About 6 mths ago i started having severe burning sensations in my head, pain when i touch my face. Then later severe pain in my arms, and legs.  Then later i developed GERD. Dr's ran test after test everything came back normal. now a few months later all of them symptoms are starting over. Please someone help me or give me some advise.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I can try and get copies of my tests, but to get copies to all of them might take me a day or two. So i will post them as i get them. I had a mri on the brain and neck,negative, i had ct scan of the brain, negative. I had a thyroid test, lupus, diabetes, multiple schlerosis, nerve conduction study, and several types of blood tests, i think one of them was called an a-n-a, a d dimer, and there were some ohers. And as far as my symptons back in August i started having left sided burning in my head, felt like it was right under my scalp, kindof hot maybe itchy w/tingling feelings, pain in my face and a feeling in the back of my throat that would not go away, like someone was holding there hand around the front part of my neck. Then the severe muscle like pain in my arms,legs, & face, and on top of that i went from 134lbs to 118lbs in 2mths. That all lasted for about 3mths, then went away 1 sympton at a time. Everything cam back normal. Now all of the symptoms have started over 1 at a time.
Helpful - 0
97615 tn?1212678589
can you be more specific w/ your symptoms.  Are they constant??  Does something trigger them??  Do they come and go??  Burning as in hot or burn w/ an itch and painful?
Helpful - 0
What tests have you had done? Can you get copies of them and post the results?
Helpful - 0
Hey thanks for replying. Been to a doctor so many times that she told me to see a pshyc.  Some people say its nerves, but at the same time i had a nerve test done.  It also came back neg. I just don't know what to do anymore. Sometimes i feel like i am about to die.  I am 27yrs old with 4 children.  I just want to find out whats going on so that hopefully it can be corrected.  And yes i am worried.
Helpful - 0
Sounds like your worried.  Been there.  Still there but getting better.  Sickness is a weird thing, and lets face it, doctors don't know everything.

Have you been to a doctor?

That is what you should do first.  Is go to a doctor and tell him your symptoms.  Could be anxiety, could be your nervous system is out of whack.  I am not a doctor but I could tell you are obviously worried.

If you have been to a doctor, post more info.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.