Testicular Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Chief362 Blank
I am a 48 year old male, non- smoker and sexually active and have started taking ED meds within the last year. In th...
LexyoungMar 27
By Lexyoung Blank
I'd be lying if I were to say I wasn't scared,,, This is going to get in detail so beware. I'm 17 years of age, m...
By oggytrans Blank
hello I have for a few month now had a throbbing left testicle and every now and then I will take a severe pain in my...
By Metzie Blank
I have had Spermatocele Surgery, and this is what it was like for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYhk9xhHGtY
By MNP123 Blank
I've had testicular discomfort for almost 3 months. I was doing a new workout for about 4 months when I had a pain on...
By dkk2014 Blank
i have sores on my testes whenever i have sex i sometimes get feverish when they start appearing first starts out ...
By abhilashv Blank
Hello Doctor(s), I am a 24 year old male from India, my weight is 98 KGs (216 lbs) and my height is...
By Koufax31 Blank
Hello, I am a 23 year old male. I have a lump on my testicle that has been there for over a year. It is hard and at...
By neuer12321 Blank
hi doctor, recently i feel little pain on left testicle when given pressure on the upper part of it. so last day i c...
By nate1210 Blank
hi I was in the middle of doing a stool sample test at home for my doctor. I had to placed the stool in a waste baske...
EvorsJan 30
By Evors Blank
Hi I had scan in my testicles today,as Iv been having pain from my left one, and noticed a slight change in shape. T...
By hotgothicteen Blank
Ok I'm 15 so I really need to know if it's cancer or not. I just did the self examination and noticed that my right t...
By matep87 Blank
it all started 3 weeks ago when my gf was playing with me and my right testicle went up into my body and she had to ...
By bobbythecat Blank
I am 16 years old and I have a small bump on the upper middle of my right testicle. It's not "pea-sized", it's like t...
By nero1213 Blank
Hi, doctor, I pinch my testicle feel is hard, and not very pain. I look for the information in Chinese website, so...
By sam92491 Blank
slight pain in lower abdomain and groin occasionally. slight pain in left testicular tube when touched. and scrotal i...
By sam92491 Blank
slight pain in lower abdomain and groin occasionally. slight pain in left testicular tube when touched. and scrotal i...
Dr. Kokil Mathur Dec 06, 2013
By elcharles Blank
hi, am 22years, I be masturbation 3years with no pain,so I decided to quit, 2 weeks later, I started feeling a dull p...
Dr. Kokil Mathur Nov 30, 2013
By jlc3572 Blank
I have noticed a growth on the base of my penis looks like a mole, it is raised, brownish in color, and does not hurt...
463897_tn?1342704822
By MH Community Mgr Blank
Link to Diagnostic Pathology Expert forum: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pathology-Diagnostic/show/1693 We realize...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Testicular Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank