Aa
A
A
Close
This is a private group
Hello and welcome! I am glad to see you have made a conscious choice to live a healthier, happier life. My goal is to empower, support, and hold you accountable as we reach our personal weight loss goals. Through this website we will be able to communicate and provide tips, see how everyone is coming along as well as keep track of all activity from eating to excercise and more. At the end of each week, you are required to weigh in, and BE HONEST .. because your only hurting yourself if you dont. If you find that you are struggling , please reach out. That is why we are here! I hope this is helpful and will allow you to see that YOU can do whatever it is that you set your mind too.... Which is Live a Healthy Lifestyle, right! During this process it is important to follow the steps, stay hydrated and focused. You will recieve a positive affirmstions daily to help you along the way. It is important that YOU believe that YOU can and WILL accomplish this goal . A positive can do attitude will get you there! AND As long as your goals are healthy and realistic , you will come out with flying colors. Are You with me Ladies!!!!

Founded by LadyJazz1
Founded on June 3, 2010