Aa
A
A
Close

Thyroid/Firbormyalgia Group

Discussion of symptoms for thyroid disorders and relationship to fibromyalgia.

1 - 20 (of 33) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So ill start from the beginning and hope people can help me....sorry if its long...but i would appreciate anyone's help that they can offer. I am female 26 years old. I have 4 children. Since having my fourth child things have been...
  Posted
4978800 tn?1361851335
Name: XXXX Age: 22 Sex: Female Family history of Thyroid Diseases present. Initially doubt about thyroid functioning came up because of hair loss. Initial lab results: TSH: 5.18 T3: 1.38 T4: 10.56 Vitmin D : 3.38 TPO : 108.40 ...
  Posted
10050591 tn?1407465814
I have been taking thyroid medicine for the past 9 years. The doctor started me on levothyroxin and had to keep changing the dosage. To me, it just wasn't working. I still felt tired all the time and could not lose weight no matter what ...
  Posted
has anyone else had their doctor have to consistently up their dosage of synthroid about every 3 months. for about the last 9 months I go to the doctor and my dosage gets increased. The increase seems to make me feel better for about 2 m...
  Posted
I have ben taking thyroxine for 9 years and various HRT for 8 on my GP's advice. Hypothyroid symptoms returned noticeably a few weeks ago and I have now had my thyroxine dose increased to 200mcg. I return to the DR on Friday to discuss t...
  Posted
1379611 tn?1451519460
2 years ago my doctor had a scan of my thyroid done and there were nodules. I thought they would have to remove these but she acks like it is no big deal. Anyone know if this can be/or cause cancer? Thank You
  Posted
I was on thyroid pills for about 3 yrs because I had an underactive thyroid and I was told I would have to take them the rest of my life, but my doctor took me off of them about a yr ago said my levels werent low enough anymore, and s...
  Posted
Morning time is usually when I'm at my worst. My brain feels like mush; I can't focus or concentrate on anything. Literally. I barely have enough energy to get ready for the day. That is when I'm most vulnerable. Sometimes I cry for no...
  Posted
My mother has Hashimoto’s and has had a complete thyroidectomy. She had several nodules on her thyroid and had an adenoma on her parathyroid. I was tested for the antibodies and found out that I have Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. Then I...
  Posted
My little gurl was born 2 days ago and we just received her tests bak. All came back fine except her thyroid test scores which were 41.1 for free T4 and 48.33 for TSH. From all that i am reading we should be concerned about congential hy...
  Posted
5090145 tn?1363459703
why is there not a post button? there is a follow but no post.
  Posted
Hello, i had a baby 8 months ago and since she was 4 month old i have suffered with excessive sweating with only minimal movement, i have had mouth twitches that i never had before until now. headaches, tiredness. I had a general blood t...
  Posted
I am going to appologize for the length of this post right off the bat, but I need help and all the "ologists" are passing the buck. In 1994 I had a almost complete thyroidectomy, the surgeon left a tiny bit to eliminate the need of calc...
  Posted
T3
Question..... What is the difference between T3 UPTAKE and T3 FREE? T3 UPTAKE is 34 (range 22-35) T3 FREE is 3.0 (range 2.3-4.2)
  Posted
Hello, I would like to consult for the following thing: I am not able to walk much and do regular activity(NO, i am not a handicapped, I have been normal throughout my life). After my slip disc in Nov 2011, I can walk little then my ...
  Posted
334400 tn?1276897913
I have goiter and my endo Dr. wants to remove my thyroid. He says it would be better for me emotionally and I could control it better. I would be simple to take the meds everyday and that's it, done. I feel very uneasy about this. Ha...
  Posted
I am hoping someone recognizes this symptom pattern, because I am desperately searching for some answers regarding some awful muscle spasms that sound identical to what is described in this old discussion thread: http://www.medhelp.or...
  Posted
in '94 I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia... nasty condition but nothing I could do to make it go way so got on with life 2004 a blood test showed my TSH was 5.9 with thyroid antibodies at 1297.. a little up on the <60 its meant to be p...
  Posted
I didn't notice on my own, but about 5 years ago one of my husbands friends made a comment that my neck was fat. He laughed as my usband said "it's normal" as I looked at both in awe not knowing why both thought my neck was fat. When I g...
  Posted
Hi, I was diagnosed with thyroiditis about half a year ago. I took prednisone for a bout 3 month and the symptoms went away, but my health was still not so good. About 2 months ago, I started taking USANA essential nutrient. The exact...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Related Tags