Urologic Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By neha3189
My grandfather was dignosed with PNET in January 2013. He found blood in his urine and then test were performed. A ki...
brit44Sep 06
Helen1058Apr 22, 2011
By rose692 Blank
Are there any remedies for severe BCG Cystitis. I have had frequent urination (50+ times daily) severe cramping. I ...
By ArcticThunder
So I've had this grey like skin colour on my penis for at least a year and a half for certain and i just assumed that...
By 19802008
My now 5 year old daughter has had repeated labs with blood +1 and +2. The most recent was +2 and Positive for Keton...
adamjd92Jun 03
shawn8874Apr 21, 2013
medihelp1420Aug 21, 2012
mattjay23Sep 22, 2009
By TGOST123 Blank
Hello. I noticed a new bump on my right testicle. I do a self-check every couple of months or so, and the last time I...
niko871Apr 14, 2013
By Debbie83 Blank
Hello, i was diagnosed with RCC stage 1 after a right open partial nephrectomy in August 2008. I have been having ...
By froggietwins
I had a renal ultrasound. Why would left jet not be seen? Told this by the Grl taking ultrasound.
By venkatrao405
my mother is facing a problem since from 1 week. actually the prob is she used a pad during her second day of period...
By ohioguy2013
I had a PSA test done and I got the results today. My doctor says not to be worried but I am terrified. My total PSA ...
By froggietwins
My dad was diagnosed at 43 with Renal Clear Cell Carcinoma. Is this hereditary? 23 years later they think it has come...
SadboiApr 02
By Sadboi Blank
A few weeks ago I felt my testicular left side feeling heavy, and I thought it's nothing. I start to have a bit of sh...
By Booneboy Blank
I have had at least 5 biopsies. Have had a TURP, after which my PSA has remained at 0.5 for several years. Due to dr...
By KSilva41 Blank
My fiancé was diagnosed with nonseminoma testicular cancer in late may he has gone through a Orchidectomy on the left...
7011913_tn?1387041524
By worriedmother33 Blank
I am 33 mother of to natural births 14 and 6 I was doing a cervical check which I do from time to time and found a ha...
By rjnani Blank
I am 52, very healthy, with no irregular prostate health symptoms. My PSA was measured at about 7.5-8.0, 9 months ag...
By Shareshare Blank
Hi there. Sept 2012 routine physical turned up severe anemia, small hematuria, high sed rate, low RBC. PCP sent me fo...
By crack2drop Blank
My dad was alright till last weekend. One fine day, he started getting some heated up urination along with body shive...
By HealthInquirer Blank
Hi. I have no health insurance :-( I have a red lump protruding out of my urethra. Also, there are very tiny dark-r...
463897_tn?1342704822
By MH Community Mgr Blank
Link to Diagnostic Pathology Expert forum: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pathology-Diagnostic/show/1693 We realize...
By brakel2 Blank
The FDA is investigating a link between the drug actos and bladder cancer. My husband is an example of the link. Has ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urologic Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank