Aa
A
A
Close
Urologic Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.
1 - 20 (of 613) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello. I noticed a new bump on my right testicle. I do a self-check every couple of months or so, and the last time I did one it definite...
7 answers |
I saw blood in my urine. Went to my doctor and he did urine test that showed microscopic blood. He referred me for a ct scan and to a u...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Hello! I've discovered a bilateral carotid body paraganglioma recently. In order to investigate the possibility of a feocromocitom, due ...
1 answer |
Should he have biopsy is it safe procedure for him he is also diabetic.
1 answer |
My 89 year old father required a catheter for about one month (issues arising from enlarged prostate and prostate cancer). During this p...
4 answers | 1 comment |
iam 31 male I got a hard round lump in my right testice iam very scared and depressed about it . from 3 month its in my testices I go to ...
2 answers |
Can anyone help me understand this? I don't have an appointment until next week and by googling al of this its just making me more and mo...
|
My Dad's doc found a growth either in his urethra or bladder. They are doing a biopsy. What are the odds of it being cancer? Are growths ...
1147176 tn?1370049734
2 small bladder tumors were found on my recent cystoscopy. I am scheduled to have them biopsied/removed in 2 weeks. Dr. said he was conce...
I just need an answer I've been having a catheter for almost 8 months and I haven't had any relation with someone because I can't this is...
Hi, my father has been suffering from severe discomfort during urination since the past 2-3 weeks; when we consulted with a urologist he ...
14789551 tn?1436525862
My brother is looking for package of Urology surgeries, One of the surgeon suggested to Travel India where we can find best facilities at...
I have been suffering from enlargement of prostrate for last 2 years. During October 2015 my PSA was detected at 10.92.Thereafter I under...
is color and texture change in penis cancer temporary or long term? Thanks.
I'm a 18 year old virgin and haven't had my period in over 6 months. I been having the following symptoms: - pelvic pain -spotting brow...
Hello. I'm 31 yrs old. 2 weeks ago i wake up with pain in my left back. Went to the Dr test showed i had microscopic blood in urine no i...
1 answer |
Hello all: Here's what's going in with me. I'm a 49-year-old male, relatively healthy (though on lisinopril for high blood pressure and ...
Sir, During October '2015 my PSA level was 10.92.On visit to Urologist Digital Rectal Examination was performed and di...
Last week I noticed a brownish inch long clot/particle after I urinated. At first I thought it must have been something left in the bowl ...
1 answer |
what is the common symptoms of bladder cancer? and what is best test for bladder cancer?
1 answer |
A
A
Urologic Cancer Community Resources