Aa
A
A
Close
Urologic Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.
1 - 20 (of 602) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
14789551 tn?1436525862
My brother is looking for package of Urology surgeries, One of the surgeon suggested to Travel India where we can find best facilities at...
I have been suffering from enlargement of prostrate for last 2 years. During October 2015 my PSA was detected at 10.92.Thereafter I under...
is color and texture change in penis cancer temporary or long term? Thanks.
I'm a 18 year old virgin and haven't had my period in over 6 months. I been having the following symptoms: - pelvic pain -spotting brow...
Hello. I'm 31 yrs old. 2 weeks ago i wake up with pain in my left back. Went to the Dr test showed i had microscopic blood in urine no i...
1 answer
Hello all: Here's what's going in with me. I'm a 49-year-old male, relatively healthy (though on lisinopril for high blood pressure and ...
Sir, During October '2015 my PSA level was 10.92.On visit to Urologist Digital Rectal Examination was performed and di...
Last week I noticed a brownish inch long clot/particle after I urinated. At first I thought it must have been something left in the bowl ...
1 answer |
what is the common symptoms of bladder cancer? and what is best test for bladder cancer?
1 answer |
i had negative cytology and normal cystoscopy? does this combination rule out bladder cancer?
1 answer |
Hello, i was diagnosed with RCC stage 1 after a right open partial nephrectomy in August 2008. I have been having severe constant pain...
3 answers |
Hello, I am 36 years old male. It is 3 months that I have burning, frequent urination, back-pain at L5S1 region (not in kidney regions...
1 answer |
I have a lump on the bottom of my penis where it meets the scrotum sack and it is around the size of a pea and some times it turns red al...
I am using dipsticks for my urine analysis to detect blood. So far, it seems normal. My question is this: are dipsticks accurate for d...
is this urine color normal? does it include blood? I will be happy for your comments
Hello, i have frequent urination, burning before/after urination and back pain. i have negative urine cytology and cystoscopy but s...
My 89 year old father required a catheter for about one month (issues arising from enlarged prostate and prostate cancer). During this p...
4 answers |
history and symptoms: -4 months ago started to have pain in my upper thighs mainly in upper right thig. Then, went to an osteopath fo...
Husband had transitional cell carcinoma in left ureter (agg 77). Surgery is Thurs via robotic laparoscopy to remove just section of uret...
1 answer |
I am recently diagnosed with low grade, non invasive ureter cancer. I have had sciatica pain for 6 months (prior to the ureter cancer di...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urologic Cancer Community Resources