Aa
A
A
Close

Urologic Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urologic cancers including: Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Colon Cancer, Penis Cancer, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Ureter Cancer.

1 - 20 (of 598) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello. I'm 31 yrs old. 2 weeks ago i wake up with pain in my left back. Went to the Dr test showed i had microscopic blood in urine no infection. Was told maybe kidney stone to come back in a few days for follow up. Was given antibiotic...
msconcerned84 | Last answer
Hello all: Here's what's going in with me. I'm a 49-year-old male, relatively healthy (though on lisinopril for high blood pressure and statins to control cholesterol for over two years) male. Several weeks ago, I began feeling a naggin...
btsnyder | Posted
Sir, During October '2015 my PSA level was 10.92.On visit to Urologist Digital Rectal Examination was performed and diagnosed as benign feelings.Doctor thereafter prescribed medicine SILODAL 8mg O/D and advised revisi...
satadal | Posted
Last week I noticed a brownish inch long clot/particle after I urinated. At first I thought it must have been something left in the bowl before I used it. However within 24 hours I noticed another particle (same color and consistency onl...
Jade'sMom | Last answer
what is the common symptoms of bladder cancer? and what is best test for bladder cancer?
toni_123 | Last answer
i had negative cytology and normal cystoscopy? does this combination rule out bladder cancer?
me_just34 | Last answer
Hello, i was diagnosed with RCC stage 1 after a right open partial nephrectomy in August 2008. I have been having severe constant pain in my right flank since the surgery. I have had several CT scans and a MRI most recently. I was t...
Debbie83 | Last answer
Hello, I am 36 years old male. It is 3 months that I have burning, frequent urination, back-pain at L5S1 region (not in kidney regions!) and blood in urine from time to time. So far I have been to 4 urologists with the following re...
me_just34 | Last answer
I have a lump on the bottom of my penis where it meets the scrotum sack and it is around the size of a pea and some times it turns red along with the skin around it. The redness is about 1cm diameter around lump. Although the lump is ski...
Campbell4 | Posted
I am using dipsticks for my urine analysis to detect blood. So far, it seems normal. My question is this: are dipsticks accurate for detection and absense of blood in urine? I will be happy for comments.
me_just34 | Posted
is this urine color normal? does it include blood? I will be happy for your comments
me_just34 | Posted
Hello, i have frequent urination, burning before/after urination and back pain. i have negative urine cytology and cystoscopy but still blood in urine. what is the cause of my syptoms? please help me, i am very depressed.
me_just34 | Posted
My 89 year old father required a catheter for about one month (issues arising from enlarged prostate and prostate cancer). During this period the skin at the tip of the penis became irritated - red, skin cracking. He describes it as 'b...
antonio_b | Last answer
history and symptoms: -4 months ago started to have pain in my upper thighs mainly in upper right thig. Then, went to an osteopath for manual therapy for 2 months. One month after starting manual theraphy, pain in the thighs disapp...
me_just34 | Posted
Husband had transitional cell carcinoma in left ureter (agg 77). Surgery is Thurs via robotic laparoscopy to remove just section of ureter with tumor, saving the kidney. Anyone had this? And how difficult is the recovery? What about ...
redhead125 | Last answer
I am recently diagnosed with low grade, non invasive ureter cancer. I have had sciatica pain for 6 months (prior to the ureter cancer diagnosis that was discovered because of blood in urine and pain in back/side). Could the sciatica pa...
carol3114 | Posted
In 2007, I was diagnosed with bladder cancer, via a FISH urine test. A biopsy of the bladder tissue was done in a bid to confirm or refute the diagnosis. The result of the biopsy was negative; however, every time the FISH urine test was ...
tieukn1 | Posted
Hi I have had problems with my Testicular. I have had a ultrasound and they said I have Calcium specks in the testicle and a cis. I also have a small pain just above my pubic bond and have passed blood know on and off for about 6/7 month...
nilad | Posted
I feel pain on my right testicle since last 6 months so i consult to doctor he said u getting fat on upper right testicle,s veins he gave me some medicine, But i did,nt got any relief now i m in another city please tell me what should i...
mahinick | Posted
I'm a 34 year old non-smoker. I recently received atypical cytology results on a urine test. A follow-up FISH test was done and the results came back negative. How would these results typically be interpreted in a clinical setting? I was...
jmford111 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urologic Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...