Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

1 - 20 (of 8813) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How to counter steps in this app using samsung.
  Posted
Just started this great app yesterday. I entered an item for lunch and then decided not to eat it. How do I delete it? Thanks!
  Posted
I'm 39, 5'3", 148lbs.I'm at my absolute wits end. Last year I weighed 138lbs. The year before that I was around 130. I've always struggled with my weight - even when dancing 3-4 hours a day and in rehearsals, I was always around 145. The...
  Posted
I'm 269 pounds and I wanna lose about 100 pounds before I graduate high school and need someone to help stay on track.
  Posted
Hi guys, I'm looking for someone who is also embarking on a weight loss journey to keep myself motivated! I've been trying to lose weight for quite a few years now, but it always fail ): I'm 66kg and 163cm! I've really big thighs and c...
  Posted
I am a single mother and I have limited money on food $50-$70 a week is what I can afford. I know a few healthy cheap and kid friendly meals just wanted to broaden my variety. Im currently trying to lose 10-15kgs in three months so 1000-...
  Posted
Hey I am 13 years old and around 106 to 105 pounds. I want to be atleast 100 or 99 pounds by around June or July . Can people please give me some tips on how to do it ? I am really desperate and only have little while to do this. And I w...
  Posted
1 post 5 minutes ago Asked a question in Exercise & Fitness Community "Is there a way to change the daily calories number? The app is preset to about 1600 but my Doctor has put me on a 2200 calorie diet. How can I edit this?"
  Posted
I have always been overweight. Both my parents have diabetes, BP and cardiac problems. I have always felt sluggish. I am 37-year-old woman now, weight 96 kg and my height is 5'3". I feel very, very weak all the time. 10-15 minutes of wal...
  Posted
So I'm a thirteen year old kid who weighs 130 lbs, which is considered overweight for someone of my age group. I want to get to a healthy weight before I enter high school next year so that not only I will be healthy but I'll be full of ...
  Posted
1698865 tn?1306873124
I used to be about 290 lbs, and thanks to a strict low-carb diet I got down to about 240 lbs, but then I hit a plateau. No matter what I did I couldn't lose any more weight. I started working out regularly when I hit my plateau and I sti...
  Posted
How can i lose 20 kilos in 4 months??
  Posted
I am a quadriplegic in a wheelchair and am having a hard time maintaining a healthy lifestyle and weight. I have gained fifty pound's since my accident in 2012. I want to loose weight, but find it difficult being in said wheelchair. ...
  Posted
hi everybody, i just got this app and i have a question. i am 13 i stand 6'0 tall and i weigh 140.8 pounds. i wanna get my weight down around 90 or 100 but ideally 90. i dont have a time limit or nothing. so my question is how many calor...
  Posted
1236893 tn?1408490528
Weight Loss: Retrain Your Fat Cells & Lose Weight for Good http://radiomd.com/player/item/30872-weight-loss-retrain-your-fat-cells-lose-weight-for-good
  Posted
Anyone interested in partnering up in our weight loss journey - I have about 35lbs to lose and not sure I can do it alone.
  Posted
I feel pretty miserable.. My ed just came back in full swing and I ate quite a bit of calories today.. =/
  Posted
I have lost some weight over this year but I have been really stuck for months... I'll lose on week days and gain on weekends. I am extremely active and eat well and I will gain my weight back when I eat just one bad meal. Not sure how t...
  Posted
What are good ways to lose weight or to fully tone your thighs fast?
  Posted
I am now 78kgs . I want to lose 10kgs in 2 months or less. Please give me tips on how to do this. Many thanks !!!
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
3060903 tn?1398568723
Blank
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
11 hrs ago
4261944 tn?1442526403
Blank
laureninlove commented on laureninlove's status
16 hrs ago