Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.
1 - 20 (of 8881) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
18878484 tn?1469190037
Hi, I have been counting calories since I was a teen (I'm 44 now.) I know the calorie count of almost every food out there, and it has a...
1 answer |
I'm 17 years old and am completely uncomfortable with my weight. I have a hard time because the only vegetable I like would be corn and I...
2 answers |
I am currently eating cereal every morning for breakfast as it is quick, convenient and I can easily take it to work. However I need to s...
3 answers |
Im keeping my caloric intake under my calories remaining, and yet I've gained a pound! What am I doing wrong?
4 answers |
I really need to lose 3 Kilos in 2 weeks can You help me
2 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
As a member of our diabetes community, you have valuable insights to offer about the topics that matter to you most. We’re looking for pe...
1 answer |
How can I stop in pulsive eating
1 answer |
I am 13 years old, 169 cm and i weight about 73 Kilograma i exersice in Wii Fit everyday today i burned 619 Calories in Wii fit but I don...
1 answer |
I want a diet for fat loss.. I want to reduce 5 kg weight. I am 5'2 in height.. And my weight is 53kg Please suggest me a good fat loss...
I Want to lose 5kg in 1 month.I don't have much time to take exercise.. What should I do?
3 answers |
Hello, I come from a past of an eating disorder and I have lost and gained a lot of weight. I am vegan and feel like my health is spira...
I would like to loose 5kg in a month. What diet should I start? Thank You
1 answer |
Im 15 and i need to lose 20 pounds by next month. Does anyone have any suggestions?
1 answer | 1 comment |
If I didn't hit my calorie intake would it affect my weight loss?
Hi, I have hiperinsulinism with Polychistic Ovaries that is something like a prediabetes, so my methabolism works slower and I'm not sure...
8 answers |
Everytime I wear tight clothes my belly sticks out! I look like a right fool!
1 answer |
I'm a 56 year old woman. July of2015 I was diagnosed with Hypothyroid, Thyroiditis & Thyroid Nodule. The nodule is close to my parathyroi...
7 answers | 1 comment |
29 male, 235lbs, 70inches Last week I began dieting going from 4000 calories a day to half that spaced out over 5 meals of 3-400 cal. ...
1 answer |
Hi, i want to lose 5 kg in a 20 days, my current weight is 60 kg, i'm 5'7" in height and 22 years old. But, i hate excersing much, and us...
2 answers |
1236893 tn?1408490528
Sugar: Eliminate This ONE Ingredient and Watch Your Health Soar Evidence is mounting that sugar is the primary factor causing not ju...
2 answers |
A
A
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
4 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne 9 more days :):) Comment
16 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
17 hrs ago
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time