Weight Loss & Dieting Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
NathaliV27 minutes
NathaliV5 hours
By NathaliV
I want to do exercise but I don't have time I am going to school and helping in my stores
18337299 tn?1464105503
Barb135Blank34 minutes
By JC_Leon
Which is better and has less carbs and calories to use? Or should I use instead Truvia?
By alexxfitness
I know how much calories I need to intake a day is there anyway to adjust that or does the app just automatically do it?
By sydieJohnie
Just looking for somone to stay focused with! If anyones interested that'd be great.
beenteased23 hours
By Rebekah001
I've lost 4 stone which is about 56 pound. I know I've went down in clothes sizes but I feel really big and bigger th...
By Ellagregory96
I have been doing so well and I am proud of the weight that I have managed to loose and now well I have improved my b...
By phuonganh1299
I started to go on diet since yesterday. I just ate less a little bit by decreasing the amount of rice each meal (I a...
By beenteased
I used to be 265 lb about 3 years ago.I started dieting and exercising and by september 2014 I was 200 lb.I am trying...
By Obesewoman
I have always been overweight. Both my parents have diabetes, BP and cardiac problems. I have always felt sluggish. I...
By KnittingQueen
Is it safe to want to be 93 lbs by August when I am already 16, 5'5", a girl, and a runner?
By tayloravest
I'm 269 pounds and I wanna lose about 100 pounds before I graduate high school and need someone to help stay on track.
Barb135BlankMay 22
lprieboyMay 18
TalallaMay 18
By time2getthin
Would any one like to join me? I'm about 165lbs, a bit short, I workout regularity, I'm doing some home improvements,...
By Kmieko
im 16 an iv been trying to lose weight ever since june. i was able to lose about 30lbs but im still considered overwe...
By Zo3
What is the best way to lose weight before prom? I need to tone my arms and I only have a a little more than a month.
By antio
Hey I want lose weight
By aleisha3910
I have been dieting for about a month now. I have only lost about 3 lbs. I don't usually eat any carbs. My appetite h...
By Gio16
I started Nutrisystem three weeks ago. Just recently I have began having horrible stomach pains and throwing up.. I h...
Shazia74Apr 22
aunchiNov 25, 2015
kygal16Oct 13, 2015
jsw7077Apr 15, 2015
By alleekat Blank
I'm 39, 5'3", 148lbs.I'm at my absolute wits end. Last year I weighed 138lbs. The year before that I was around 130. ...
By mohdkhairul
How to counter steps in this app using samsung.
By Ray3839
Just started this great app yesterday. I entered an item for lunch and then decided not to eat it. How do I delete it...
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
4 hrs ago
649848 tn?1424570775
Blank
Barb135 commented on specialmom's status
9 hrs ago
463897 tn?1448485050
Blank
MH Community Mgr commented on photo