Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Dieting Community
A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
1 - 20 (of 9073) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I’m f22 y/o, currently weighing 92kilos. I want to come down to 75-65kilos. I’m extremely worried that I will be left with loose skin, so...
Doing the paleo diet. Anyone tried this?
1 answer |
From long time I have a problem with obesity. I tried several diets but without any result. Now I think to try with a weight loss product...
15 answers |
I'm a 23 year old female who has a lot of loose skin. my whole life, i've been in fairly good shapes . in middle school I was obese but i...
1 answer |
I've just started taking duromine 40mg to lose a few kilos. I don't want anyone at work to know, but my pupils are big and I look differe...
2 answers | 3 comments |
What is the best way to lose extra weight rapidly in 2017?
1 answer |
I need to lose ten pounds in one month and I want to see what is the fastest way to do it.
5 answers | 4 comments |
I'm 88 kg and 175 cm and many dietitians told me that I have vey good metabolism but I am eating a lot but playing tennis helped me not t...
2 answers |
730826 tn?1317946934
I hate it! Anyone know how to get rid of it without any procedures? I have recently been trying "Good-bye Cellulite" by nivea. I saw...
13 answers |
I'm a 50 year old woman. I was recently told I am pre diabetic and that I need to lose 30 lbs. I am 5'5" and 150 lbs. I have since then ...
2 answers |
Is there a way to adjust your measurements to units. Example adding an apple etc does it have to have ounces or grams? If you don't have...
2 answers |
I want to loose 7 kg in a month would it be possible? Some people says it not. Help me
3 answers |
I have hypothyroid issue anyone please suggest me weight loss tips and diet
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm trying to gain 20 pounds within a month, the healthy way
2 answers | 3 comments |
Hi all, 37 yr old female, healthy overall, no meds apart from 20mg of LEXAPRO. I have gained about 30 lbs without real cause, and I canno...
2 answers |
currently m having 76kg and my hight is 5'7" and I am also doing regular exercise, going gym but I want proper dite chart from morning br...
2 answers | 2 comments |
So the past year or so i have gained alot of weight since i started taking birth control. Last week my bra broke and im a 36H (uk size) s...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So I'm thirteen and I'm in eighth grade. Throughout the year I worked out a lot and I weighed 113, but during my seventh grade summer I w...
1 answer |
I am 25 years old , 59 kg and 1,63m. Somebody can recommend me a good diet to lose 5 kg?
1 answer |
649848 tn?1484935765
Who’s ready for bikini time?? Certainly, not I…………….. With just 6 weeks before the first day of summer, this seems like a good time t...
57 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom A fall chill is in the air.... Comment
8 hrs ago
649848 tn?1484935765
Blank
Barb135 commented on Dee1956's status
Oct 15