Aa
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

1 - 20 (of 8738) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am about to be 21 years old and I am 5'2. I weigh 110 pounds and I have stubborn lower tummy fat that I can't get rid of. I would like to lose a few pounds, but mostly tone my lower stomach. It's very stubborn and hard to get rid of. ...
Ashley6295 | Posted
I am 14 years old and I weigh 246 pounds and I just want to get rid of it I want to be able to fit in a bikini any thoughts how to do that faster
kassie_love | Last answer
17049300_tn?1454692529
On monday, I weighed myself, and I weighed 119 pounds. Today, I weighed myself, and I now weigh 117.5 pounds. I have not changed my eating habits, nor have I changed my exercise regime. I mean, I am trying to lose weight, but still. I ha...
gloryrose | Last answer
So I have been on clean eating and dieting and lost roughly 35lbs.. but I'm still not done on the journey of making my body better and healthier and lose more excess fat. My question is.. how bad is froyo compared to lets say a meal s...
AngieFit | Posted
Hi, My name is Meita and I am from Indonesia. My weight now is 48kg. I have a problem, my weight change very fast if I eat rice. I try not to eat at dinner. Is there any solutions?
meita_selina | Last answer
I started a ketogenic diet on saturday (very low carbs and sugar, high on protein and Fats). For the past few days, i have been feeling quite gassy and sometimes have slightly "cramps" around the belly button area. Why do you think that is?
Daph88 | Last answer
My brother is unfit and overweight and asked me for suggestion on how to lose weight. He also have problem with his knees. After browsing nearby mens weightloss centres in Toronto I found one named Harvey Brooker. But don't know whether ...
Gustavoroggy | Last answer
By my calculations after a quick Google search 1oz milk = 20 calories burned. From pumping I know my little man gets approx 8oz per feed 6 x a day = 1080 calories!
buzymum77 | Posted
How can I change the amount of calories I eat on here
xtiggerx | Last answer
Yet another diet! Shoot me now!! When do you start to feel good about this - when you start loosing weight - hopefully feeling better? Right now at 230 enormous pounds I feel hopeless!!
skatscat | Last answer
I was researching diet plans and I was wondering if the 5 bite diet really works, you eat nothing for breakfast and 5 bites of anything you want for lunch and dinner
Krystina_marie | Last answer
483733_tn?1326802046
I had posted a video of my most favorite song in the world - Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World on my Facebook page. Ranae thought that sharing the story of Israel's life and his ultimate death from obesity would be valuable to our...
TrudieC | Last comment
I am on the Sadkhin diet and looking for a way to help my cheating.
zissie | Last answer
I have been on Zoloft for over a year and have gained about 15-18 pounds. I was on it ten years ago and never gained weight like this. Also, I drink a glass or two of wine almost every evening, and so I am trying to figure out if it is t...
mommy22babes | Last answer
Interest in this weight loss pill has increased significantly since the results of a green coffee bean extract project conducted by Dr. Oz were revealed on the September 10, 2012 season premiere. Can this proven weight loss product re...
joycevann49 | Last answer
what are some natural vitamens that would help with depression/ anxiety? I am taking a vit b complex with C and it seems to help a little but wonder if there's something more helpful.
stylisttami35 | Last answer
I have been having a slimmer face before I gained weight and kind of worried right now if my cheeks are goong to be saggy if I lose weight? Is there any tips or advices?
BemSilwani | Last answer
I'm 5'9 and I've weight 117 since I can remember, even after I had my little girl 3 years ago. Recently I have noticed that I have lost weight. I know it's not healthy to be underweight to much and I'm beginning to worry that I'm losin...
tabz10 | Last answer
I'm 20 years old and started diet and exercise about 2 months ago. I don't know my starting weight but my last doctor weigh in i was 297 and i did gain afterwards and have lost 20 pounds from my doctor weigh in (probably 30 because i did...
Del822 | Last answer
I'm 26years old I weigh 212lbs and recently had my 3rd baby boy. I seriously need to drop weight. How much calories should I consume a day to lose weight in a healthy way?
juanswifeymg | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss & Dieting Community Resources
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848_tn?1424570775
Blank
Barb135