abuse
my husband always rude to m an whn i try to leave hm h cry say sorry an tell m wht can i do caz i love hm how can i avoid the strs
how can you avoid the strs?  What are strs?  Stress?  If your husband is being a jerk to you yo avoid the strs by leaving and actually staying away until he shows definite change.  Takes anger management classes, goes to a therapist about how he treats you, etc.  If you don't stay away, no matter what you're saying about strs, you are signalling that everything is just fine the way it is.  
I know that it is hard to leave when you have strong feelings for someone no matter how they treat you. I have dated some really crummy guys and for some reason I could never leave them. I mean one of them used to tell me how I was stupid, ugly,  fat and he always cheated on me and then blamed me for it. When I would complain to him about it he would say he was sorry and loved me and except it until one day I realized why is he really with me. If he treats you bad all the time and then apologies it is just to hold on to you as his punching bag. No one who really cares about you wants to see you cry or likes the idea of hurting you.
The only way to make it better is realize that you can feel bad alone,  but worse with someone constantly putting you down. I think you should leave the situation for a while and let him see what life is really like without you for a while and then if you want him back make sure he knows what you will and won't tolerate.