Aa
A
A
Close
Abuse Support Community
This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
1 - 20 (of 2318) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20795582 tn?1509746016
I've had nightmares almost every night since i was 13....i'm 23 now. I was molested by two grown men when i was 6. Then my mom's best fri...
1 answer | 3 comments |
My boyfriend (I'll call him Bob) and I have been together for five years and I love him deeply but I'm thinking about leaving him for the...
4 answers | 2 comments |
20003388 tn?1510005018
My wife and I have been together since 2009. We got married in 2015. She is controlling and emotionally/mentally abusive to me and I feel...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Okay, back in December I was in a rough place in my life, making many bad decisions. I attended a small get together where there was drin...
11 answers | 7 comments |
When I was 14 I had just moved back to United States (1976-81) from living overseas with my family in Saudi Arabia ( where are I was goi...
2 answers |
When I was about 15, my nephew who was 2 years older than me coerced his sister and I to touch him and help him ejaculate. He even asked ...
9 answers | 4 comments |
My first sexual memory I can remember was when I was very young, around 5 years old. My next door neighbour would babysit me when my pare...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hi guys, Made a massive mistake last weekend and had way too much to drink. My friends also told me that we were sold MDMA in the club...
4 answers | 4 comments |
im a straight male.. i went out to a party 2 weeks ago and was roofied.. thankfully we left the party and went to a bar before the roofi...
17 answers | 1 comment |
When I was little (around from when I was seven until I was around ten or eleven), my brother (five years older than me) would often play...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Hey everyone. I'm 16.I think I've been abused. Not penetrative but I was made to touch the private parts of my abuser. She used to play s...
I don't really know what to do.. My boyfriend has hit me every so often in the last few months.. Pulling my hair punching my head slappin...
13 answers |
Just to mention, i am a female. In my neighborhood, there was this girl, i'll call her fiona. She moved nextdoor when i was 2 and she ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I was 16 Last September I was raped at a party. I continoualy said no but a group of black lads carried on. I blame myself because I sho...
1 answer |
When I hear things about abuse I get triggered from something that happnee at a young age that I brush under the carpet. I haven't told a...
1 answer |
I wonder if anyone knows of any groups for people abused by medical professionals. I am from Finland originally, but have also lived in t...
3 answers |
I used to be abused sexually and physically by a family member. I find myself thinking that what happened was my fault and that if I was ...
1 answer |
Abuse or Relationship Issues? My boyfriend and I have been togeather for a year. Like any relationship we have had minor issues & disag...
7 answers | 18 comments |
my son is fifteen, began having extreme anxiety issues at twelve and went to live with his father. his father raped him several times and...
1 answer | 1 comment |
my boyfriend of 5 months has a 7 years old daughter which he lives with and often i go to spend the weekends with him. somethings when I'...
5 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Abuse Support Community Resources