Aa
A
A
Close
Abuse Support Community
This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
1 - 20 (of 2261) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok so im 16 weeks and i really need help. Negative comments are the last thing i need. I recently found out my due date and i have a stro...
12 answers |
My little cousin is 7 years old. His dad is veryyyy strict and very abusive towards him, his 12 year old sister and his wife. He's both m...
1 answer | 2 comments |
hi i was just recently sexually abused by my father for 3 years i told my mother and we're in the prosesse of convicting him and i haven'...
1 answer |
I love my family more than life itself and when I was 12, my dad sexually harassed me. I had counseling and social services were once inv...
5 answers | 1 comment |
My husband choked me and its hard to swallow i feel it when i inhale and exhale and its sore at this one part on my neck. I also blacked ...
11 answers | 3 comments |
I am desperate for help. Last summer my world fell apart when my 26 year old daughter send me a message that her father had molested her ...
26 answers | 17 comments |
When I was about 15, my nephew who was 2 years older than me coerced his sister and I to touch him and help him ejaculate. He even asked ...
2 answers |
8256587 tn?1399901106
Hi I am a 29yr old female and in 2001 something happened to me whilst holidaying in Turkey. I was 15 at the time and my mum and I deci...
17 answers |
I've recently started seeing a man who lives with his 18 yr old daughter. They seem more like a married couple than anything else and it'...
25 answers |
On January 12, 2016 I woke up in ICU with 12 fractures to my skull. I had a hemmoragic stroke due to the bleeding in my brain. The last t...
14 answers | 1 comment |
Im a 25 year old female. I left my abuser for almost a year now. We have zero contact with each other. I moved changed my number have no ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
He hit me
6 answers | 2 comments |
I recently got married to my sole mate…Happy News!!!! Well it goes down hill from here. He has an 11 year old son and an 8 year old dau...
14 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 25 years old been married for 2 years now. I already have an 2 year old son. And I'm 4 months pregnant with another boy. Yesterday my...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am new in this forum and I really just want help. I am quite depressed right now after reading several pages in the internet abo...
3 answers |
I lost my virginity to my half uncle. I loved him and knew what was happening. We were involved romantically and sexually for many years ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
My two almost three year old told me that her uncle (my 15 year old brother) made her suck his penis, I am so heart broken ! I called my ...
10 answers | 3 comments |
Hi I am a 30 year old female and I work as a caregiver. I had a situation last night with one of my regular clients where he kept hugging...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I am now 20 years age.I had a pretty disturbing childhood experience. age 7 - abuse by elder brother(age13) age 9- i kissed my neighbor...
5 answers |
So, I started dating an old friend almost a year ago and she and her kids moved in about 4 months ago. Short background-- I grew up wrest...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Abuse Support Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...