Aa
A
A
Close
Abuse Support Community
This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
1 - 20 (of 2269) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3217886 tn?1391735882
Hi. I'm gonna try and make this quick. My parents have physically and emotionally abused me since I was little. My first memory is of my ...
10 answers | 3 comments |
He hit me
6 answers | 2 comments |
When I was about 15, my nephew who was 2 years older than me coerced his sister and I to touch him and help him ejaculate. He even asked ...
5 answers | 4 comments |
Hi, recently I got married and on our honeymoon he informed me that if I go to the bathroom (pee or poop) or pass gas in our new house h...
15 answers | 11 comments |
My husband and I fight all the time, weve only been married a year, he started cursing at me early in the relationship and I followed and...
7 answers | 2 comments |
I am desperate for help. Last summer my world fell apart when my 26 year old daughter send me a message that her father had molested her ...
30 answers | 21 comments |
My two almost three year old told me that her uncle (my 15 year old brother) made her suck his penis, I am so heart broken ! I called my ...
11 answers | 3 comments |
Long story short. I'm. 29 years with a 8 year old daughter. I have ways been very close to my father. My daughter and I lived with him fo...
3 answers | 2 comments |
My little cousin is 7 years old. His dad is veryyyy strict and very abusive towards him, his 12 year old sister and his wife. He's both m...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Okay, back in December I was in a rough place in my life, making many bad decisions. I attended a small get together where there was drin...
7 answers |
hi i was just recently sexually abused by my father for 3 years i told my mother and we're in the prosesse of convicting him and i haven'...
6 answers | 1 comment |
19195490 tn?1473768546
2of2 she began being plagued by some significant health issues, fatigue, autoimmune and requiring two major operations, school grades su...
2 answers | 1 comment |
19195490 tn?1473768546
Okay, so my partner is 23 and i'm 25. We have been together for 2 years now. This incredible young woman is an amazing individual, sh...
I was attacked last night and was choked. I was able to get away but noticed pain in my neck especially when I swallow. Any help would be...
22 answers |
When I was around 4 yrs old my make cousins who were 5 and 7 sexually abused and humiliated me. Our mothers worked so we stayed together...
3 answers |
when my son was 4 months old, i left his father. he abused me physically, emotionally and mentally. he also has a drug addiction. i know ...
21 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I am a 30 year old female and I work as a caregiver. I had a situation last night with one of my regular clients where he kept hugging...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I've recently started seeing a man who lives with his 18 yr old daughter. They seem more like a married couple than anything else and it'...
23 answers | 1 comment |
When I was 3 years old my mother was late picking me up from preschool and I have a vivid memory of waiting in the church hallway where t...
1 answer |
Ok so im 16 weeks and i really need help. Negative comments are the last thing i need. I recently found out my due date and i have a stro...
11 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Abuse Support Community Resources