Aa
A
A
Close
Abuse Support Community
This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
1 - 20 (of 2314) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I don't really know what to do.. My boyfriend has hit me every so often in the last few months.. Pulling my hair punching my head slappin...
13 answers |
Just to mention, i am a female. In my neighborhood, there was this girl, i'll call her fiona. She moved nextdoor when i was 2 and she ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Hi guys, Made a massive mistake last weekend and had way too much to drink. My friends also told me that we were sold MDMA in the club...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I was 16 Last September I was raped at a party. I continoualy said no but a group of black lads carried on. I blame myself because I sho...
1 answer |
When I hear things about abuse I get triggered from something that happnee at a young age that I brush under the carpet. I haven't told a...
1 answer |
I wonder if anyone knows of any groups for people abused by medical professionals. I am from Finland originally, but have also lived in t...
3 answers |
My boyfriend (I'll call him Bob) and I have been together for five years and I love him deeply but I'm thinking about leaving him for the...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I used to be abused sexually and physically by a family member. I find myself thinking that what happened was my fault and that if I was ...
1 answer |
Abuse or Relationship Issues? My boyfriend and I have been togeather for a year. Like any relationship we have had minor issues & disag...
7 answers | 18 comments |
my son is fifteen, began having extreme anxiety issues at twelve and went to live with his father. his father raped him several times and...
1 answer | 1 comment |
When I was little (around from when I was seven until I was around ten or eleven), my brother (five years older than me) would often play...
2 answers | 2 comments |
my boyfriend of 5 months has a 7 years old daughter which he lives with and often i go to spend the weekends with him. somethings when I'...
5 answers |
19195490 tn?1473768546
2of2 she began being plagued by some significant health issues, fatigue, autoimmune and requiring two major operations, school grades su...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Okay so I am a 28 year old female, married for 3 years now, no kids yet. This was a night that happened to my many years ago I was around...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Seven years ago I lost my virginity when I was raped by a friend at a house party. I had told him no and couldn't get away. I didn't say ...
2 answers |
My first sexual memory I can remember was when I was very young, around 5 years old. My next door neighbour would babysit me when my pare...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I know ...he's disrespectful...he's been doing this since 18.
3 answers |
(Sorry aboutvthe backstory) About 3 years ago I was in a horrible relationship with a boy who enjoyed breaking my heart very sadisticall...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm new here, but I thought I'd sign up to ask this question after reading many different posts about parents worried because their c...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My step father spent the last year molesting me constantly. The last day he did so he told me he wanted to have sex with me analy (I was ...
5 answers | 4 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Abuse Support Community Resources