Aa
A
A
Close
Abuse Support Community
This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
1 - 20 (of 2255) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 25 years old been married for 2 years now. I already have an 2 year old son. And I'm 4 months pregnant with another boy. Yesterday my...
7 answers |
He hit me
3 answers | 1 comment |
I've recently started seeing a man who lives with his 18 yr old daughter. They seem more like a married couple than anything else and it'...
22 answers |
I am now 20 years age.I had a pretty disturbing childhood experience. age 7 - abuse by elder brother(age13) age 9- i kissed my neighbor...
5 answers |
I love my family more than life itself and when I was 12, my dad sexually harassed me. I had counseling and social services were once inv...
My two almost three year old told me that her uncle (my 15 year old brother) made her suck his penis, I am so heart broken ! I called my ...
8 answers | 3 comments |
So, I started dating an old friend almost a year ago and she and her kids moved in about 4 months ago. Short background-- I grew up wrest...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Im a 25 year old female. I left my abuser for almost a year now. We have zero contact with each other. I moved changed my number have no ...
4 answers |
I have been friends with my best friend for about 10 years. We are both in our 50's. We "broke up" but got became friends again 1 year ...
7 answers |
I am now 70 and my sister is 68. When I was 10-12 years old (and my sister 8-10) my father shared a bed with her (parents divorced, he ha...
2 answers | 1 comment |
so first off i'm 16 years old and when i was a little girl, (about 4) my 12 year old male cousin and i, along with my mom and her mom, an...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My husband and I fight all the time, weve only been married a year, he started cursing at me early in the relationship and I followed and...
7 answers |
My husband choked me and its hard to swallow i feel it when i inhale and exhale and its sore at this one part on my neck. I also blacked ...
8 answers |
I have a relationship for five month.He loves me a lot. When I'm not do the things he likes and what he is telling ,he is suddenly VERY a...
19 answers | 5 comments |
On January 12, 2016 I woke up in ICU with 12 fractures to my skull. I had a hemmoragic stroke due to the bleeding in my brain. The last t...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I just found out my 3yr granddaughter is being sexual abuse by her father. How can I help my granddaughter feel safe she still has baby t...
5 answers |
Hi there, the other night my husband took my daughter up to bed (she sleeps with me and my baby son in a double bed) and stayed up there ...
60 answers | 6 comments |
1462137 tn?1287196311
I have recently come to realize that my husband is verbally abusive. We have 2 children, so it's not as simple as "just leave him". If we...
22 answers | 1 comment |
Hello: I find it very disturbing that my 39 year old boyfriend sleeps with 9 year old daughter. I find it discusting that he sleeps in h...
29 answers |
2 weeks ago, my son was sleeping next to my boyfriend (I’ve been dating my new boyfriend for a year) My 3 yr old woke up crying ( I was i...
20 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Abuse Support Community Resources