Aa
A
A
Close
Abuse Support Community
This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
1 - 20 (of 2279) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok so im 16 weeks and i really need help. Negative comments are the last thing i need. I recently found out my due date and i have a stro...
12 answers | 3 comments
  velvetvenus,    StacieAnne,    Blessings101,    102293940,    cookie0721
Seven years ago I lost my virginity when I was raped by a friend at a house party. I had told him no and couldn't get away. I didn't say ...
1 answer
2 weeks ago, my son was sleeping next to my boyfriend (I’ve been dating my new boyfriend for a year) My 3 yr old woke up crying ( I was i...
19 answers | 1 comment
Okay, back in December I was in a rough place in my life, making many bad decisions. I attended a small get together where there was drin...
7 answers | 2 comments
  Slysofly,    Mother0403,    Evergreens,    Bell1986,    3weezy
My little cousin is 7 years old. His dad is veryyyy strict and very abusive towards him, his 12 year old sister and his wife. He's both m...
3 answers | 2 comments
  Shanikap7,    Evergreens,    JenniferTMS,    Alis2090,    RockRose
Hi, recently I got married and on our honeymoon he informed me that if I go to the bathroom (pee or poop) or pass gas in our new house h...
21 answers | 14 comments
  AnnieBrooke,    Eviedechant,    Dawndjs,    Nighthawk61,    luccky15081979
Please help me get out of a very emotionally abusive and hurtful relationship with the father of my unborn baby, who has cheated and impr...
2 answers | 2 comments
  Ndaloy,    Nighthawk61,    Nighthawk61,    Nighthawk61
8256587 tn?1399901106
Hi I am a 29yr old female and in 2001 something happened to me whilst holidaying in Turkey. I was 15 at the time and my mum and I deci...
17 answers
  Xerendipity,    Free_Ma,    THEORACLEOFTRUTH,    Tosch,    Pakkun
I started dating a guy about a year and a half ago. Took me on dates, made me feel wanted. Was great with affection until I caught him ta...
4 answers
  Nighthawk61,    Stiffy82,    Nurse2Help,    AnnieBrooke
OK so where do I begin.. My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years. 2 years ago he confessed to me an experience that happened w...
2 answers | 1 comment
3217886 tn?1391735882
Hi. I'm gonna try and make this quick. My parents have physically and emotionally abused me since I was little. My first memory is of my ...
13 answers | 4 comments
  Nighthawk61,    Nighthawk61,    mikehan,    sunny9978,    Jarpal
In the past: Shadow & I were friends since we were kids, but then when Shadow moved away, Shadow befriended Skye. (using nicknames.) B...
1 answer | 2 comments
19352074 tn?1476239002
When I was younger (about 10) my family went church. There was this guy there that I instantly hated. Nobody in my family even disliked h...
3 answers
  Nighthawk61,    RockRose,    AnnieBrooke
From the time our relationship became serious when we were 21 years of age (we are in our 50s now) my then-girlfriend, then-fiancee, and ...
6 answers | 7 comments
  Nighthawk61,    Nighthawk61,    RockRose,    AnxiousNoMore,    Nighthawk61
When I was about 15, my nephew who was 2 years older than me coerced his sister and I to touch him and help him ejaculate. He even asked ...
6 answers | 4 comments
  Redcyan1,    SickLunatic,    SickLunatic,    care22039457,    Louise117
I have a soon to be 19 year old son that has gotten way out of control with how he treats me. March 29, 2009 he watched a friend die ....
9 answers | 2 comments
  Nighthawk61,    Nighthawk61,    Nunnistrunz,    Nunnistrunz
Please help: Trying to help a friend protect her 3 year old Daughter from an abusive Father and I can use some advice to help them throug...
14 answers | 4 comments
  Nighthawk61,    Nighthawk61,    Nighthawk61,    Paris1324
Okay so I am a 28 year old female, married for 3 years now, no kids yet. This was a night that happened to my many years ago I was around...
2 answers | 1 comment
  Nighthawk61,    Ireadalot2,    AnnieBrooke
I am desperate for help. Last summer my world fell apart when my 26 year old daughter send me a message that her father had molested her ...
31 answers | 22 comments
  tooga,    tooga,    Evergreens,    Notplayingwithaddys4905,    Nighthawk61
I just turned 16. Last year, August 23 2015,I was going to commit suicide when my sister found out she left Mississippi to come get me in...
1 answer | 1 comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Abuse Support Community Resources