Abuse Support Community
medical assistant technition

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

medical assistant technition

I am  a 45 year old female, and having many discusions with my spouse, after the argument about an hour later..i feel my eye sight blurry numb fingertips and a racing heart what is it that i am feeling is it a heart attack.
It could be a panic attack.  Are you having any chest pain, pain by a shoulder blade, in your jaw, or down your left arm that can't have been brought on by anything else?
I agree it could be a panic attack, but IMO, when you experience those symptoms agaon, you should head to the ER and have them check you out.  Never hurts to err on the side of caution!