Abuse Support Community
was I sexually abused?

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

was I sexually abused?

Hi, I'm 16 and recently I got high off of K2 with some friends and was having hallucinations that I was being fingered by my father.. this hallucination continued for almost the whole time I was high. I don't usually get high, but I'd been high before and I don't usually hallucinate.. I don't remember most of my childhood and I have a lot of the symptoms that are commonly linked to sexual abuse. I see a therapist but don't want to talk to her about this issue because I'm still not sure whether or not I actually was sexually abused.. Does anyone have any thoughts regarding what the chances that I was sexually abused or not are?
Well,  to make myself more familiar with K2,  which I had only recently heard about,  I googled K2 Drug.  First hit up?

"Fake cannibus,  real drug:  K2 causing hallucinations in teens".

I think I'd let this one alone.  And since you know it causes you to hallucinate,  don't try it again.  
Being sexually abused is serious and not something to be taken lightly or something one should guess or presume has happened.
No one can answer whether or not Your father has or should answer whether or not they think he has as there are a million reasons for thoughts and hallucinations/ thinking etc.
It could be due to a fear of it happening rather than it actually having had happened.
You are best of continuing seeing a therapist
It IS serious,  proud mom,  and it's too serious a charge to level against someone when the only incident of molestation the victim believes occurred,  happened when the victim was on a known hallucinogenic.  

Charges of molestation are not something to be taken lightly,  as it can ruin lives.  A lot of people have symptoms that are commonly linked to sexual abuse because they have an emotional disorder.   We don't know what symptoms she has other than that she's using drugs,  which is common in teenagers who are bored or don't have goals.

To encourage this train of thought is irresponsible,  in light of any supporting evidence that her father is guilty of this.
I agree with You, I was definately not encouraging it
It is definately not something that could be dealt with through only assumption