Acne Community
Accutane/iPledge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Accutane/iPledge

Hello! I know I could call my doctor for this tomorrow afternoon but maybe someone can help me out before then!

Two weeks ago I went in to my dermatologist and he decided I would go on accutane after several years of nothing working for me. I filled out the ipledge junk, was given my packet, had blood drawn for a pregnancy test, and sent on my merry way. I know there's a 30 day period I have to wait before I take a second pregnancy test and can officially start my medication.  That being said... When am I supposed to receive my password? Is it between my first and second pregnancy test? After the second? I was under the impression I would need to register before I go back for the second test on the 16th.. Am I wrong in thinking that? I definitely haven't recieced anything in the mail as of yet... Any advice is more than welcome!