Acne Community
Cured of itchy arms with no rash!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Cured of itchy arms with no rash!

This is not a question but I can't find anywhere else to post it.

I had that painful, itchy arm problem that seems to come from inside like pinging nerves.  I tried all kinds of things and had it for months, couldn't sleep and it was mostly at night.  It's unbearable!

then I started taking cod liver oil capsules--4 a day.  It worked immediately and the itching has COMPLETELY gone away.  Please try it. Cod liver oil is not expensive!  CVS, Riteaid and grocery stores have it.  My sister tried it for her terrible torso rash and it too is clearing up. My nephew tried it for his severe acne and it is definitely improving.  

Tags: itchy arms, Shooting firearms, no ras, no rash, skin allergiescne, cured, sleeping, nerve painin arms, Itchy