Acne Community
Dry Skin
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dry Skin

I have been suffering from dry skin from quiet a few days... I have mixed skin.... some part of my skin is too dry and some part is normal. I have been applying moisturizer but it seems to be of no use.... and also started to get pimples....

Please help
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4851940_tn?1385441629
Do not use normal soaps, as these will dry your skin even more.

Simple soap or ones that contain no perfumes and glycerine ones may be useful.

For your dry skin, you can get Dermol 600 which is an antibacterial emolient that you put in about 2-3 capfulls into your bath.  I also pour in some baby oil in too.

Don't know where you live, but the doctor prescribed me with the Dermol 600.  You can also get Dermol antibacterial moisture cream.

You don't say which parts of body are affected.  
If it is on your face and you are getting the pimples now, this may be Rosacea and Rosex from the doctor is brilliant.

It may be worth you seeing the doctor as your dry skin may be dermatitis or eczema that you may need a cortisone cream for.  I have Diprosalic for my dry hands for when the skin cracks.

Best wishes
Blank
Twin Labs makes a product called NaPca, it's the salt that your body uses to hydrate its skin. Buy onl.ine.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...