Acne Community
Facial flaking, burning
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Facial flaking, burning

About a month ago i noticed my face was extra dry. Then about a week ago, it would burn. It only itches when I get in the shower and it gets wet. I stopped using certain soaps and then I use three kinds of lotions and even vaseline on my face. It still flakes and burns at times. This is all accompanied by redness in my dry spots. I don't know what to do. The spots are on either side of my nose and right between my eyes and the center of my forehead. the spot on my forehead actually looks like a horse shoe print. The thing is, I could put lotion on three times a day and it only works for a little while.
Tags: facial itching, flaking, redness, Break milk Drying up