Facial flaking, burning
About a month ago i noticed my face was extra dry. Then about a week ago, it would burn. It only itches when I get in the shower and it gets wet. I stopped using certain soaps and then I use three kinds of lotions and even vaseline on my face. It still flakes and burns at times. This is all accompanied by redness in my dry spots. I don't know what to do. The spots are on either side of my nose and right between my eyes and the center of my forehead. the spot on my forehead actually looks like a horse shoe print. The thing is, I could put lotion on three times a day and it only works for a little while.
sounds like you have really dry senative skin do you take really hot showers or wash your face with really hot water that tends to make my skin dry and itchy.  try using whitch hazel to use on your face i use it works great no need to use soap and water and doesn't dry my skin out especially during the winter months