How to control itching and break outs on the inside of my hands
I have had eczema every since I was 9 years old. But over a period of time it was in control. But my problem is my hands. The inside of my hands are severely broken out in an uncontrollable rash. I have done everything in my powers to keep my hands moisturize. From using shea butter to cortisone creams. I use cotton gloves to protect my hands but it only works temporary. My hands dry out in a matter of minutes and start cracking  and swelling. I am very  depressed and out of solutions I don't know what to do. Can you help me?
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation or suggest a management plan. You could try using OTC anti-pruritic or 1% hydrocortisone cream when the symptoms are severe and see if it seems to help. It there seems to be no improvement, I would suggest consulting a dermatologist for a detailed evaluation and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!