Ice-pick scars, dark marks, bumpy on nose
My nose suffered from acne and it left with ice-pick scars, dark marks, and bumpy nose.  It has been over a year now but it still there.  Which method would be best to treat these 3?  Would it be laser rejuv...?

Thank you,
If the post acne marks have not improved in appearance after a year they may need laser treatment. Choose a reputable clinic with qualified nurses. Make sure your son receives a consultation and skin analysis before treatment. They should also do a patch test on a small area to check for adverse reactions. Follow their advice carefully, they may tell him not to use any products on his face for 48 hours before the treatment, and will advice on after-care products. Good luck and let us know how it goes. Loiloi x
I agree with Loiloi - there are several to choose from, but Fraxel comes to mind first. And you would also benefit from Microdermabrasion and glycolic acid peels. These are good to start with so that if you do go the laser route, you skin will be 'clean' and 'fresh'. Good luck!