Acne Community
Is this a rash or pimples and how do I make it go away ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

I'm 16 and I've never had an acne problem I went to bed one night with clear perfect skin and woke up with a pimple like rash all over my face, neck, chest, and shoulders. It's really itchy and I have no idea what it is or how to make it go away. I'm really worried its gonna stay like this and not go away, I've always had nice clear skin and I don't know what's happening to me :(
Here's pictures
Justine323.tumblr.com
I had a similar thing on my chest, back and shoulders.  I was like you and thought that it might just be acne, but mine was itchy as well.  I went to the doctor about a week ago, and she told me it was some sort of bacterial infection and gave me antibiotics.  The itching has for the most part gone away, but some of the rash is still there.  I would definitely go to a doctor if I were you.

I hope you get to feeling better soon.