Acne Community
MY CURE FOR ACNE

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

MY CURE FOR ACNE

Okay. I wasnt going to post this but I signed up and everything just to post this so I could potentially help people.

I have never had full blown acne. I started getting a bump here and there in maybe 9th grade, and fell victim to the "wash onehundred times a day with a harsh cleanser" routine and every darn topical cream i could find. my skin from then on, just was BAD, I always had at least two pimples on my face. And sometimes i would have so many and i would feel just horrible and i didnt wanna even show my face to my boyfriend. As i got older i tried more expensive shiz and they all just made the problem worse, I was SICK of washing my face sick of worrying! I just wanted it to be GONE FOREVER. A CURE NOT A TEMPORARY FIX.

I got pregnant last year and had my baby girl. After I gave birth to her, I was SOOO occupied with her that I washed my face rarely, I AM DEAD SERIOUS WHEN I SAY IT CLEARED UP MY FACE 90%, my face was SO nice and plump and moisturized and i swear i washed my face with green tea st.ives scrub like once every two days. THEN my baby got baby acne, and like an idiot i kept washing her face and it would make the problem WAY worse, so i left it TOTALLY alone, and it went away in two days. LESS IS MORE PEOPLE!!! \

I dont care what you think, people, human beings were not MADE to wash our faces with crazy chemicals, its about the worst thing anyone could ever do to their face. Baby acne is 100% caused by hormones. when the hormones leave your body, YOUR ACNE CLEARS UP, if you keep dousing it in CHEMICALS and IRRRITATING your face, even when the hormones leave your body, YOU STILL HAVE ACNE BECAUSE YOU ARE CAUSING IT BY WASHING IT SO MUCH, your face CANNOT regulate normally when you do this, causing over production of oil causing acne.

Causes of your acne:
Hormones
Diet
Chemicals
washing face too much
pillowcase germs

THE CURE FOR ACNE:
#1 and most important
DO NOT WASH YOUR FACE WITH ANY PRODUCT
(I personally only wash my face with hot wash cloth morning and night but there are other natural ways to do it)
I recommend regulating your skin by just washing with water morning and night for atleast one month. you will see amazing results just by doing this.
Remove makeup if you HAVE to wear it with VIRGIN COCONUT OIL. Putting oil on your face actually helps regulate your oil production and moisturizes beautifully. But if you are a guy or a girl who doesnt wear make up, you can moisturize with coconut oil if you WANT but you dont have to because the oil that your face makes is enough since youre not washing it off every hour and making your face as dry as a bone.  TWICE A MONTH I EXFOLIATE WITH JUST BAKING SODA.
#2
REGULATE YOUR HORMONES:
your acne may be caused by hormones
-Do not eat foods that contain added hormones
-Take the supplement PRIMROSE OIL to regulate hormones
-Get good nights SLEEP to regulate hormones
-Eat Fruits and Vegetables
#3
YOUR DIET MAY BE CAUSING YOUR ACNE
for good measure, do the following
-Take a probiotic EVERY MEAL
-Take a PAPAYA ENZYME after EVERY MEAL
-Take supplement VITAMIN D MORNING AND NIGHT
-Take BIOTIN
-Take ZINC
-Take HAWAIIAN BIO ASTIN
-Drink MATCHA*** GREEN TEA EVERY MORNING AND NIGHT

#4 CHANGE PILLOWCASES EVERY 2 DAYS PEOPLE DONT BE LAZY

For stubborn spots:
APPLY DESITIN BABY BUTT CREAM ON PIMPLE
just trust me. it works wonders. and it is safe for baby so its gentle.

I SWEAR THIS COMPLETELY CLEARED MY ACNE
SO DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND LISTEN
I AM NOT SELLING YOU ANYTHING AM I? WHO ARE YOU GONNA TRUST, DRUG COMPANYS SELLING YOU DUMB PRODUCT THAT DONT WORK AND ARE MAKING BILLION OFF OF YOU OR SOMEONE REAL

THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE CLEAR SKIN, I WILL DO THIS THE REST OF MY LIFE.

I FORGOT TO ADD: DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOOOTTTTTT AND THIS IS SOOOOO IMPORTANT!! AH I JUST WANNA KICK EVERYONE BUTT WHO DOES THIS
DO NOTTTTTT POPPPPP YOUUUURRRR PIMPLESSSS!!!
UNLESS YOU WANNA HAVE HOLES AND SCARS ON YOUR FACE FOREVER!!! PLEASE I DONT CARE WHAT! DO NOT POP YOUR PIMPLES DONT EVEN TOUCH THEM!!!!
ONLY SQUEEZE PIMPLES IF THEY ARE TOTALLY WHITE AND ABOUT TO BURST OPEN THEMSELVES THEN YOU CAN GIVE IT A LITTLE HELP, WASH HANDS BURN A NEEDLE SO ITS STERILIZES POKE AND SQUEEZE VERY GENTLY SO THAT THE WHITE IS GONE, THEN TAKE A Q-TIP DIP IT IN THAYERS WITCH HAZEL ROSE WATER AND APPLY IT TO THE FRESHLY POPPED PIMPLE, THAT IS THE ONLY CASE THAT YOU CAN POP A PIMPLE!
DO NOT PLAY AROUND WITH THIS, IT CAN GO FROM BAD TO HORRID IN 0.5 SECONDS.
OMG I FORGOT ANOTHER THING

DO NOT DRINK MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWITCH TO ALMOND MILK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH I FORGOT ANOTHER THING

CONSIDER OIL PULLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS WONDERFUL
MY TEETH ARE STRONGER THAN EVER
IT DETOXES YOUR BODY
GOT RID OF MY BOYFRIENDS CHRONIC ALLERGIES
Hi there!

Thanks for sharing your experience, Acne is indeed related to hormones while other factors such as diet collection etc play a minor role. Diet is not believed to be related to acne. To keep your skin acne free it is advised to keep it clean and oil free at all times. Wash the face atleast 2-3 times a day with a mild soap and keep it adequately moisturized. For mild acne one could use ointments containing benzoyl peroxide/ clindamycin; while for severer ones it is best advised to consult a dermatologist.  

Take care!  
I don't understand how a doctor can be so ignorant to say that acne is not affected by food. You are what you eat, you should know that. Yes, some people eat **** and don't have acne but just because its not showing up on their skin doesn't mean it's not affecting their health. Some people just have a different immune response. And I have never heard someone cure their acne EVER by washing their face 3 times a day. We weren't made to use anything on our faces. We were made perfectly, when you disrupt the balance of our faces ph and moisture that's when you get acne. Ill never buy another "face wash" or go and spend 100 on another dermatologist who doesn't know ****, I cured my acne that should be enough evidence