Acne Community
Month 3-Roaccutane

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Month 3-Roaccutane

Hello everyone, I am on month 3 Roaccutane. My side effects are still the same i.e. dry lips which are better than before and my skin is no longer oily.The white pus is still there fading slowly and my skin is getting darker as I am dark in complexion. I am on a 5 month precription. I can see the little difference on my face and had litte beak ups here and there. I guess one has to be patient with this medication.
Hi there!

If after 3 months of usage the medication there has been no improvement in the acne and there are significant side effects, I would suggest seeking a review with your treating dermatologist is continuation of the medication would be advisable or alternative methods tried in the situation.

Take care!