Pimples in between breast/ inner thighs
I have gotten pimples/ blood bubbles in between my breast for about 8 years now. For the last two years it's slowly stopping, but I still get blackheads (right down the breast bone).  
For the last 6 I've been getting these really big and painful blood pimples in between my thighs. It's so painfull and hurt when I walk, I cut them open to let them drain out, and it will bleed dark red blood for about 30 min. Now I have a lot of scars, and the pimples/ blackhead dont seem to go away.  I never have gone to a doctor, because I have this fear of them seeing it. I just feel so gross and ugly! and Im so embarrassed!
Why is this only happening to me?
Is there any treatment or creams I can buy for this?
Hi. It is common to get acne on your chest but rare to have it on your thighs which is why i'm unsure if this is the right diagnosis for you. Please don't be embarrassed to see your doctor, they see those kind of things every day. There are many remedies to help acne, and many other skin conditions. Please don't self-diagnose, and please don't cut or squeeze any skin lesions as this will spread whatever bacteria or infection is causing this. As you also know, it causes scars. There are things you can do to get rid of the scars once you've gotten rid of the problem itself. Please don't try to treat this at home. Eight years is a long time and you really need to see a doctor. Let me know how you get on. Eloise x