Purple pimples
I have hard purple pimples by my bikini line and resting on my buttcheeks.
It hurts when I press on it and has been there for approx 2 weeks.
I've squeezed them and either clear liquid comes out or like 'watered down' looking blood.

I read about Hidradenitis Suppurativa and was wonderin if this is it.
I am not a doctor so I cannot even begin to diagnose what you have.  The best thing to do though is to see a dermatologist. If it were just your bikini line I would wonder if they were ingrown hairs.  But since you have them randomly on your buttocks, I think it is worth a trip to the doctor.  2 weeks is not a long time so I would make an appointment and keep an eye on them to see whether they are increasing in amount.  Have you tried to put a topical antibacterial ointment on them such as Neosporin after you have squeezed them?  
It sounds like ingrown hair.  Did your bumps appear afteryou shaved, waved, or used hair removing lotion/gel?  I get the same thing after shaving..use neosporin or use skin tight or bump be gone. they can be purchased   from your local hair store ( hairweave/wig stores) about $4-$8.  Ps..it lightens up the scars left from the bumps..hope this helps.