Acne Community
Skin Products
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Skin Products

I've done some research & I've tried to find the most harmless skin care products available, all big company names I've been warned about & very expensive prescribed brands aswell, which have ingredients such as alcohol, mineral oils, glycerine, propylene glycol, too many glycol's in general, parabens, fragrance, lanolin...and countless amounts of others which are used in anti-freeze, or bleach & contaminate DNA, I look on skin deep for deeper research, on that site you can search your product and they rate it by study on whether it's cancerous or causes harm to your skin, but it seems EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT is bad for you...so what do you ACTUALLY buy? I observe my skin as quite spotty, sensitive & dry, spots have only started breaking out late teens & I search ingredients, I'm now trying new products which claim to be much more hygienic, then someone claims it isn't...I myself look at the ingredients & just have to pick the LEAST harmful...I have great nutrition, hygiene & exercise, but skin care product wise I'm slowed down...so how directly dangerous is it all?