accutane
it is 7 weeks since i have started accutane 40 mg per day.my weight is 62 . i am 44 years old female .no more acne, i didnt get even one acne after I have started accutane.
before Accutane I have never had even one scar on my face but since last week I am noticing some scars like chicken pox on my forehead and nose .I don't know what you would call my scars- they look like chicken pox scars. Do these pitted scars fade with time like red marks? and do they just look worse while you're on accutane? am I giong to have this scars for ever? please advice.
How are you? Acute exacerbation of acne may be observed during the initial period of Accutane  treatment but this usually subsides
with continued treatment. It is recommended that exposure to intense sunlight or to UV rays should be avoided and skin moisturizer and lip balm be used to prevent dryness of the skin and lips. If the scar-like lesions persists, it is best that you have this checked by your dermatologist for proper evaluation and to rule out severe skin reactions that may be associated with accutane use. Direct clinical examination is important to determine the underlying cause of the skin lesions. This link may help:  
http://www.rochecanada.com/fmfiles/re7234008/Research/ClinicalTrialsForms/Products/ConsumerInformation/MonographsandPublicAdvisories/Accutane/accutaneNov4HPE.pdf
Take care and regards.