Acne Community
acne help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

acne help

Hi
I am pregnant 2nd baby, i used to have oily skin but ever
Since my pregnancies, i get very itchy dry skin and sometimes acne like pimples appear on my arm face and feet which is itchy and grows in size and then disappears only to reappear again
Please somebody explain?
Hi,
How are you?  Due to hormone changes and other physiologic changes during pregnancy, skin issues  such as hyperpigmentation, Pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy (PUPPP), skin tags: and stretch marks may be observed. Acne , psoriasis, atopic dermatitis may also worsen with pregnancy. In particular, PUPPP is an outbreak of pale red bumps on the skin that can cause itching or may burn or sting. Many of these skin conditions usually clear up on their own after giving birth.  (ref: Ihttp://www.webmd.com/baby/skin-conditions-pregnancy) If the skin lesions persist, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Avoid taking any medications without clearing this first from your doctor. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank