acne scar
Hi I'm 22 years old and I got a terrible acne scar on the side of my lip.I. remember I art some gresy pork chops late at night and when I woke up the next morning I had a pimple on the side of my lip.I could of just left it alone but it iritated me so much I popped it and now it was left me a bad scar. I stoped talking to many people cause I am embarrassed to show my face.
Hi there!

To keep your skin acne free it is advised to keep it clean and oil free at all times. Wash the face atleast 2-3 times a day with a mild soap and keep it adequately moisturized. For mild acne one could use ointments containing benzoyl peroxide/ clindamycin; while for severer ones it is best advised to consult a dermatologist.
          For the scars you could try any OTC skin lightening creams/ ointments containing tretinoin, hydroquinone, arbutin, azelaic acid, niacinamid etc. If these do not seem to help, you may consider seeing a dermatologist for alternative management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!