Acne Community
big Hard spots on face
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

big Hard spots on face

Hi

I am a 34 yr old Male. I never suffered with acne as a teenager and generally I have pretty clear skin. For the last few years about every two months (on average) I will get a big spot appear on my face. Generally they are in exactly the same place which is on my right cheek near the corner of my jaw or just under my jawline on the left hand side. These start off as just a little spot in the morning but by the end of the day they are very big. Generally no pus comes out of them and they just a gradually decrease in size over the next 10 - 14 days. If I dont squeeze them they will not go as big although it is hard to resist sometimes. Any ideas what this could be and what I can get to get rid of it.