big Hard spots on face

I am a 34 yr old Male. I never suffered with acne as a teenager and generally I have pretty clear skin. For the last few years about every two months (on average) I will get a big spot appear on my face. Generally they are in exactly the same place which is on my right cheek near the corner of my jaw or just under my jawline on the left hand side. These start off as just a little spot in the morning but by the end of the day they are very big. Generally no pus comes out of them and they just a gradually decrease in size over the next 10 - 14 days. If I dont squeeze them they will not go as big although it is hard to resist sometimes. Any ideas what this could be and what I can get to get rid of it.
It is not unusual to suffer with occasional acne, even in your thirties. Do not squeeze spots as this will spread the bacteria under the skin leading to further spots and may cause permanent scarring.
I recommend using ByeBye Blemish drying lotion at night. You can apply it very precisely to the blemish without damaging the healthy normal skin surrounding it. It will substantially reduce the healing time of the blemish.
Eloise x