Acne Community
help....acne from steroids

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

help....acne from steroids

hi im a 26 yr old male and recently took streriods (deca durabolin & sustanon 250) and i got great results and for a few weeks after i looked and felt great however roughly about 4-6 weeks i was told i had to take somr post injections  called hCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) as  hCG restores testosterone production after steroids use...it was after a few weeks i noticed myself getting rather spotty and within 4 weeks it was full blown acne all over my lower and upper back....as a previous acne sufferer in my teens i went to my doctor and the they perscribed me with anti-biotics and eventually isotretanoin the harshest acne treant available, i have been on the iso for about 3 months and there is no improvement at all, all that has happened is the acne has spread form my back to my chest and neck, they are big, red and extermely sore. i did not tell my doctor or hospital about my steriod use and now i fear im being treated with the wrong remidy, iso has a marvelous sucess rate and when i had it in my teens i was on it for only 6 weeks and it worked wonders but this time it hasnt worked at all. what else can i do? any help will be gratefuly apreciated.

thanks
I would suggest neem soap.  It will help but of course it will just help shorten the symptom recovery time, not cure the cause, which is hormonal.  
Neem soap never heard of it but ill give it a try, I have also been told to try retonoid gels