Acne Community
lip zits??!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lip zits??!!

Everytime i wear lipstick, lip gloss, or lip balm i get zits all around the outer edges of my lips, some get really big and painfull. i try to avoid wearing anything on my lips due to this happening, but in the harsh canadian winter i have to apply chapstick or some kind of lip balm to protect my lips and this happends everytime. Is there anything i can put on around my lips before i put the balm on to avoid my pores getting all plugged up and then producing zits. (im tired of people thinking its cold sores, i have never had a cold sore in my life).