lip zits??!!
Everytime i wear lipstick, lip gloss, or lip balm i get zits all around the outer edges of my lips, some get really big and painfull. i try to avoid wearing anything on my lips due to this happening, but in the harsh canadian winter i have to apply chapstick or some kind of lip balm to protect my lips and this happends everytime. Is there anything i can put on around my lips before i put the balm on to avoid my pores getting all plugged up and then producing zits. (im tired of people thinking its cold sores, i have never had a cold sore in my life).
Hello cindy, it sounds like you have a counter reaction to the chemicals contained in  the products you are using. Have you tried buying a all natural organic lip gloss,balm, lip stick.

Maybe you are interested in Elixir Lip Gloss is made off 70% organic resources. Or even better check this all natural treatment callacne no more you maybe interested.

I wish you the best, good luck.