Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Expert Forum
Accupunture for severe anxiety?

Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.

Accupunture for severe anxiety?
Hi, I'm 19 years old I just moved down to a different state with my family, I've been suffering from severe anxiety and panic attacks mostly ever since trying an antidepressant, Citalopram, I had not had a panic attack since July of this year and I was put under dangerous situations in which I could have had a panic attack but didn't. I was wondering if accupunture would be a great alternative because I do not want to try any sort of medication for anxiety or depression I want to deal with the heart of the problem
I have treated many cases like yours with Acupucnture and herbs and it is very treatable.  A good Chinese medicine doctor should be able to help you with this.

Charles Peri OMD   415 897-4678
There is a point on your forehead that can calm you down. Have you tried any other anxi-anxiety medications as well ?