Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
albedo1Nov 17, 2012
By albedo1 Blank
Do you have experience with acupuncture in alleviating urinary symptoms such as a large urine residual in the bladder...
By cherieanne Blank
Hi - I was wondering if you can have acupuncture for infertility issues. I have pos and have been trying for a 2nd ...
By scouter646 Blank
I have had a concussion for 4 months now, will acupuncture help me Thanks Gary
By Hallie_Dee Blank
I developed CRPS in the foot after i sprained my ankle over 3 years ago. The pain was first attributed to M.S. which ...
By stephieorbs12346 Blank
Does accupuncture can heal migraine
SDD2701Oct 26, 2012
By julissa93 Blank
Hi, I'm 19 years old I just moved down to a different state with my family, I've been suffering from severe anxiety a...
By chelan3 Blank
Hi, I'm a 43 yr old woman with obesity and am having difficulty losing weight and exercising due to severe back pain ...
By lea24 Blank
I some how ended up with nerve damage near my csection scar. I have excruciating pain all day long. Feels like burnin...
turfreysOct 04, 2012
By newmom1024 Blank
What are some ways to induce labor through acupuncture or chinese medicine?
Ditman37Sep 28, 2012
By Ditman37 Blank
Andrew, 22, male, Australia - NSW For almost 3 years I've been having constant and frequent spasms in my upper glute...
By miriam1 Blank
Hi. a friend told me about the benefits of red reishi. She said she takes ganoderma lucidum mycellium. she has cancer...
By sammie223 Blank
Kay well my boyfriend & I are planning to have a baby I had my period June 25 till the 29 we had sex June 30 till the...
By vhenz Blank
Hi, i am 22 years old male 5'8 in height and weighing 65kg. i am not actualy fat nor skinny, so i don't think i need ...
By mythoughts Blank
Hi, I see a rekjnowned acupuncturist/CM doctor. She told me to take Channel Flor (a corydalis mixture) to assist w...
By Kaarli Blank
19 yrs old, competitive figure skater in good physical shape. recently Fatigued, 2 weeks ago felt  light headed&hot, ...
By gowtham2007k Blank
sir Iam 42 yrs male having varicose veins in both legs what is the treament in acpunture if it is curable or ...
wiliamsonSep 23, 2012
fashioneverSep 19, 2012
By Patrdz18 Blank
Is it posible to get pregnant even if he doesnt put the sperms inside? We trying not to ger preg ,but yet we are not ...
1491219_tn?1291618436
maddz09Aug 21, 2012
By DR47 Blank
Im seeing a chinese medicine dr to help detox my body & clear my acne every time she does cupping i bruise really b...
stormy6466Aug 06, 2012
acupunk911Aug 04, 2012
By stormy6466 Blank
Would acupuncture work for anxiety and dizziness? Does it hurt or what does a person feel? Im a nervous reck.. Cause ...
By foodwatcher Blank
Hi-Ive looked under salivary gland and lymph disorders-and they all seem to require a lump-which I dont have.The toxi...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
3 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank