Aa
A
A
Close
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum
Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.
1 - 20 (of 101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Do you have experience with acupuncture in alleviating urinary symptoms such as a large urine residual in the bladder after urinating? I ...
2 answers |
Hi - I was wondering if you can have acupuncture for infertility issues. I have pos and have been trying for a 2nd child for almost 4 ...
1 answer |
I have had a concussion for 4 months now, will acupuncture help me Thanks Gary
1 answer |
I developed CRPS in the foot after i sprained my ankle over 3 years ago. The pain was first attributed to M.S. which I have had for years...
1 answer |
Does accupuncture can heal migraine
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 19 years old I just moved down to a different state with my family, I've been suffering from severe anxiety and panic attacks mos...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm a 43 yr old woman with obesity and am having difficulty losing weight and exercising due to severe back pain and exhaustion and d...
1 answer |
I some how ended up with nerve damage near my csection scar. I have excruciating pain all day long. Feels like burning, stabbing, shockin...
1 answer |
What are some ways to induce labor through acupuncture or chinese medicine?
2 answers |
Andrew, 22, male, Australia - NSW For almost 3 years I've been having constant and frequent spasms in my upper glute/lower back muscles ...
2 answers |
Hi. a friend told me about the benefits of red reishi. She said she takes ganoderma lucidum mycellium. she has cancer and it is making ge...
1 answer |
Kay well my boyfriend & I are planning to have a baby I had my period June 25 till the 29 we had sex June 30 till the 3 then agin the 6 &...
1 answer |
Hi, i am 22 years old male 5'8 in height and weighing 65kg. i am not actualy fat nor skinny, so i don't think i need to gain or lose weig...
1 answer |
Hi, I see a rekjnowned acupuncturist/CM doctor. She told me to take Channel Flor (a corydalis mixture) to assist with chi/blood stagna...
1 answer |
19 yrs old, competitive figure skater in good physical shape. recently Fatigued, 2 weeks ago felt  light headed&hot, so I checked blood p...
1 answer |
sir Iam 42 yrs male having varicose veins in both legs what is the treament in acpunture if it is curable or not kindly adivice. ...
1 answer |
Is it posible to get pregnant even if he doesnt put the sperms inside? We trying not to ger preg ,but yet we are not using any anticonsep...
2 answers |
1491219 tn?1291618436
Im seeing a chinese medicine dr to help detox my body & clear my acne every time she does cupping i bruise really badly is this norma...
1 answer |
Would acupuncture work for anxiety and dizziness? Does it hurt or what does a person feel? Im a nervous reck.. Cause Im scared to. Be on ...
2 answers |
Hi-Ive looked under salivary gland and lymph disorders-and they all seem to require a lump-which I dont have.The toxins are terrible-they...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now