Aa
A
A
Close

Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum

Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.

1 - 20 (of 101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Do you have experience with acupuncture in alleviating urinary symptoms such as a large urine residual in the bladder after urinating? I am being treated for this condition but would like to test integrative paths.
albedo1 | Last answer
Hi - I was wondering if you can have acupuncture for infertility issues. I have pos and have been trying for a 2nd child for almost 4 years. Thanks!
cherieanne | Last answer
I have had a concussion for 4 months now, will acupuncture help me Thanks Gary
scouter646 | Last answer
I developed CRPS in the foot after i sprained my ankle over 3 years ago. The pain was first attributed to M.S. which I have had for years prior (with no ambulatory problems or pain). I had several lower sympathetic blocks, which helped ...
Hallie_Dee | Last answer
Does accupuncture can heal migraine
stephieorbs12346 | Last answer
Hi, I'm 19 years old I just moved down to a different state with my family, I've been suffering from severe anxiety and panic attacks mostly ever since trying an antidepressant, Citalopram, I had not had a panic attack since July of this...
julissa93 | Last answer
Hi, I'm a 43 yr old woman with obesity and am having difficulty losing weight and exercising due to severe back pain and exhaustion and decided to try acupuncture. What can I expect from my first session and typically how many sessions ...
chelan3 | Last answer
I some how ended up with nerve damage near my csection scar. I have excruciating pain all day long. Feels like burning, stabbing, shocking, slicing...if its cold it feels worse and if the area is touched it feels worse. I have had nerve ...
lea24 | Last answer
What are some ways to induce labor through acupuncture or chinese medicine?
newmom1024 | Last answer
Andrew, 22, male, Australia - NSW For almost 3 years I've been having constant and frequent spasms in my upper glute/lower back muscles that have a lot of doctors stumped! (I don't know what muscles specifically, I will find out) The s...
Ditman37 | Last answer
Hi. a friend told me about the benefits of red reishi. She said she takes ganoderma lucidum mycellium. she has cancer and it is making ger feel better and it also cleared her acne. I want to take it because i heard so many great about th...
miriam1 | Last answer
Kay well my boyfriend & I are planning to have a baby I had my period June 25 till the 29 we had sex June 30 till the 3 then agin the 6 & the 8. Since then I've been feeling nausea, lower back pain, head ache comes & go's plus I'm notici...
sammie223 | Last answer
Hi, i am 22 years old male 5'8 in height and weighing 65kg. i am not actualy fat nor skinny, so i don't think i need to gain or lose weight. but i really want to get rid of my big belly fat and to make my abs more visible. any reccome...
vhenz | Last answer
Hi, I see a rekjnowned acupuncturist/CM doctor. She told me to take Channel Flor (a corydalis mixture) to assist with chi/blood stagnation that may be causing uterine cramps. I've been getting them on and off for months, yet an exam a...
mythoughts | Last answer
19 yrs old, competitive figure skater in good physical shape. recently Fatigued, 2 weeks ago felt  light headed&hot, so I checked blood pressure.  high around 180/90. so I have been checking lately and the second number more normal /80 t...
Kaarli | Last answer
sir Iam 42 yrs male having varicose veins in both legs what is the treament in acpunture if it is curable or not kindly adivice. Thanks c.gowtham
gowtham2007k | Last answer
Is it posible to get pregnant even if he doesnt put the sperms inside? We trying not to ger preg ,but yet we are not using any anticonseptive...
Patrdz18 | Last answer
1491219_tn?1291618436
Im seeing a chinese medicine dr to help detox my body & clear my acne every time she does cupping i bruise really badly is this normal & what does the bruising mean?
DR47 | Last answer
Would acupuncture work for anxiety and dizziness? Does it hurt or what does a person feel? Im a nervous reck.. Cause Im scared to. Be on meds..
stormy6466 | Last answer
Hi-Ive looked under salivary gland and lymph disorders-and they all seem to require a lump-which I dont have.The toxins are terrible-they are not breaking down and I feel them in my face>eyes-sometimes the top of the scalp.what could be ...
foodwatcher | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now