Addiction: Social Community
Debsally, Princ. Pete, Vicaddict, Lucy, and all

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

Im so glad you are all part of our community.  
Tags: Addiction
i second that!!!  don't know where i would be if i would not of found ya'll
R2R
me either.   We have some great people here and they are sticking around which is great.  You doing ok?  
Thanks tzt2lady, never underestimate what a small group of caring people can accomplish, in fact it is the only thing that ever has.I think it was Margaret Mead that said. that. Anyhow I am glad that you are in our community and all of those who sincerely want to be part of this loving and caring forum. I think joining this puts one on the road to recovery whether they have the strength and are ready when they join or whether they realize they need to. I have my grandaughter today and she is very ill. She is a year old and has a gastro problem, I think she has C Diff nasty illness. Thus I have been too busy to get online until now.

Take care everyone and have a great day...my time it is almost 1:00 PM , not sure what time it is where you are.

yes much better, thanks..i have an appt with the heart doctor wed, so i hope we can do sub...
i will let you know..Thanks for asking....
how are u?
r2r
Princ - I hope your g-daughter feel better soon.  Ilike that quote by Margaret Mead.

Road - Im .  Tired and emotionally tired of residual wds and post surgery stuff.    Not in the best of moods this weekend.
Please do let us know what the doc says about your heart!  
tzt
thanks, i sure will..I think it will all work out..And i should be off completely soon..I only takeenough to keep w/d's away....
so no buzz or high here..But really when i was taking more it was starting to make me sleepy, nausieated, shaky, no energy...SO what is the use..I think that is how it goes...We never get that high again we first had with one pill or two a day..At that time i could clean my house and yours, and probably your neighbors too!!!!!
love
r2r
Soooooooo true and in that lies the seductive dance of addiction.  It promises you all, gives it and then dumps us.   My relationship with pills is dysfunctional, abusive, and must be avoided at all costs.   But, just like sick relationships with our past lovers, it crosses my mind now and again.
yep---my sickest relationships were when they didn't do anything for me anymore i wanted that person even more!!!  how strange...until i realized they were no good for me....
r2r
You have no idea how happy I am to be here.  Just popping in real quick.  Sal and I have had a fab weekend and are about to have dinner and "grown up time".  The kids will be gone for the night.  I have training tomorrow but will be on when I can.  I am so attached to you all so much already and am constantly inspired by all of you.

Everyone have a great night.  I know I will.

Love to all

Deb
you guys are all my new family, too.  i care deeply about all of you.

Lucy
Lucy  =  ditto, babe.  You guys are my new family too.    i care so deeply, doesnt always come through my written word but its there in my heart.

Deb             Have a great time tonight with your girl.   Look in her eyes and see the woman you fell in love with and hopefully she will see herself as you see her someday.

Road,   what can I say?    The more it hurts, the more we want it sometimes.  What the heck is that??????

luv you all so much
tzt