Hi again.
I haven't been here for several months. I don't want to bore you with the reasons I was away. Sorry to hear about the sad event that happened to you Sarah. It will take a while to get over the onset but over time it will gradually fade. You will never truly forget and that is good because people you love should never be forgotten. Over time I have found you to be a strong woman and I am sure that time and your strength will gradually ease your pain. Keep a strong picture in your mind of the joy of being her daughter. As time passes the pain will ease and your mind will begin playing all the great times you had with her and you will smile again.
Thank You mangee, your words are so true~You have been missed here.

So how have you been??  I would love to hear "boring" for a change!!!
Soon, when my life has settled down again I will be very happy to give you ,"Boring." I just popped in to see how you and others were doing. We will talk again soon.
I will be waiting.