Addiction: Social Community
How Bored i am

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

How Bored i am

omg how good does it feel to be bored once again lol
Tags: bored
Hey buddy sounds like your doing well good humor try to stay busy so you won't think about using
thats the plan i feel great today but just really bored lol
I Know what you mean. I used to be content to just lay around. But today is the first day I am walking around saying out loud 'what can I do to be creative?'
I guess that really is progress.  
Avatar n tn
I am curious as to what your dilemna actually is would you mind sharing? I am totally new to this, I thank you in advance.
i don't  mind at all.  you can go to my home page by clicking on my name.  i have quite a bit there.  I've been on hydrocodone for 10 yrs and darvocet for 5 before that.  It's for fibromyalgia.  But i've noticed I'm taking more and more over the past year and becoming very anti social and very apathetic.  That's what brought me here the beginning of this month.
Ask me anything.  I don't mind.
LMH