Words from My Doctor
I need to share this message because it is a rarity and a message of hope.  It's from the doctor that performed my reconstructive surgeries on my uterus and is the only doctor who supported me 100% to become drug free.

Thank you for sharing the wonderful news with me.  Your journey has been incredible and is a message to me that we have to do everything in medicine to avoid the use of narcotics on a chronic basis.  I wish you and your family the best and look forward to the news of a pregnancy for you soon.  (she then goes on to ask me to be a part of a research focus group as a success story) and then:
Have a wonderful New Year and do not thank me.  I was just a small part of your journey and you owe it to yourself, your family, and your character.  I'm proud of you.

How great is that?  So many horror stories about doctors I just wanted to share some positive feedback and hope....Love Lu
This doctor needs to be a Poster Doctor for us~~
Agreed.  She is somewhat of a rock star in the medical community.  She helped fix me when everyone else said there was no hope.  She funded her pelvic pain research with her OWN fertility clinic money.  And she's beautiful, compassionate, and so very strong.  She was the first step on my way to recovery...(:
Wow!! What words of hope and encouragement. There are a few great doctors out there.....maybe this will.start a conversation in her medical circle... They are learning along with us too. Great.post..... Your friend bama
Lu check your inbox. I want to share something with you. Not first message. Check out second message. Reply either way please. This came to me yesterday when i was praying.