Addiction: Social Community
here is something to occupy

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for substance abuse and addiction, please visit our Substance Abuse Addiction Community.

here is something to occupy

I just posted on a post I thought was ultimate and hit the heart and I was thinking how I know each of you by your words and spirit not physical looks. I would like to see us try to post on our opinions of what we feel the others personality tells of them. Describe I guess your thoughts on what someones personality their real personality that shows through in their posts. Please lets be kind if you have bad feelings toward someone lets not hurt for the hell of it. If we can't say nice or reasonably nice then lets be quiet. hush hush...... I hope this is not to mushy emotional type junk I try to not be that way but it sneaks out occasionally. LOL If you think this is tooooo corny then let me know and I'll shut up.... HaHa
Here i go Mike!!!!  I think you are an iron marshmallow.  Tough on the outside but a warm caring softee on the inside!!!  I picture you to be tall and blonde, short hair and i picture you in  your den with tons of books on the shelves with pictures of your babies all over the place.  Your furniture is cherry wood color!!!!
I think i might of missed the point here!!!!!  Oh well that is how i picture you!!!!  Im taking a brain vacation today!!!!
Sara, I think you are such a sweetheart and you seem to have the mom/grandmother qualities that make people feel like safe and loved.

Melissa
I was talking bout all of us here. ie Naughty I picture as brutally honest but soft heart too.
Don't tell her that, she'll get mad!! LOL
ok I won't tell her that she'll never know. LOL Lets hear bout you guys other opinions on others. I wanna see if I am right........
I think GTMI is like a dad. A compassionate but no nonsense kind of dad.

VicUser would be like an older brother, looking out for everyone and super helpful and kind.

Mike, I think you are like very kind and would hate to hurt anyones feelings but when it came down to it you would be tough to protect your family. But only when you have to be. Am I right?

sara you hit the nail on the head wait do I have a camera on in here somewhere? LOL All is right on target but my hair was blonde it darkened up in my late twenties. Blue eyes yes cherrywood jeeze thats scary yes I actually have three cherrywood bookshelves in here loaded with tons of books. Guess what kind..... and my desk is cherrywood. I have two shelves on the wall full of pics of my girls and knick knacks they have given me through the years. Yeah this is scary let me look for the camera........ LOL All perfectly on target but the tall part no I am not tall not abnormally short but in the middle I guess.
Let me see I think you are blonde blue eyes and tall. HaHa good guess?????
Oh yeah I have learned in my life so far that people take kindness for weakness so the marshmellow part I don't know but I will tell you kindness is not even close to the catergory as weakness falls in. I am a hopeless at one time I was in believing that love conquers all but have learned that to be an untruth.......
whos next and who is the description physically or emotionall either one?
Oh and come on do we are there not any nice things people want to say about one another? I hope all aren't hush hush.....
I am a very talkative/postable mood today....
I'll step out on the plank and lets say gtmi is a great guy a trully real good guy. We all know he is mady in love with his wifey. I am willing to bet his house is just so so interior and exterior. He is the type who does alot of the work himself in regards to painting and upkeep. His lawn must be ecceptionally well manicured the kind that the edging round the borders is so straight that you would swear he used a straight line to do it. He might well be a weekend country western dancer with wife and a movie and dinner type a guy. Am I close???
Oh yeah sara marshmellows get roasted on an open fire so I gotta hide.... LOL
Your post reminds me of some things I posted in my journal entry in the wee hours this morning.Still struggling with the sleep issues.Anyway,I heard a song that reminded me of all of you here.I added how it is so weird that you can have such strong feelings for people you have never met and even if I never see what you all look like or hear the sound of your voices I will always consider alot of you friends,and some of the best people I've ever known in my life.
I second that kim
yeah ur right at least that is in the last ten to fifteen years of how I treat others rather other than family.........
I guess not many are hear or don't like my post... sigh
I answered you!!!
I posted 3 times on this thread. Don't I count):
i think gtmi is a daddy type too.  loves his wife n kids soooo much.

mimi is such a sweetheart and always tries to keep the peace.  sees the best in ppl.

sarah is always so kind and i think she may like her grandbaby. haha

and mike...i agree with sarah you are an iron marshmellow.
Cathy,

You are definitely like the mom. Tough love when you need it, protective and very supportive.

Melissa
lol, mimi, i knew you would say that ... it is so true.
I heard you mimi and you most definitely count. I think you are an awesome person as I do many hear but I have a kind of special feeling about each one of you. I have not really heard or maybe my fault read or seen as much as I should have about you to actually make an opinion other than you are very caring and give alot of support to people here.
Cathy wow what can't I say good about you. Nothing at all so here I go. I think you are probably like all say the Momma type you most probably had all the kids from the neighborhood at your house when your kids were small and you liked it. I know you can and are stern when you need to be and won't let anyone bs you. Am I close yet????
whats up with this marshmellow stuff I still say marshmellows get roasted and I don't like to get burned....LOL
oh yeah and you most definitely know the definition of couth...........
lol mike you sre so right on.  i had every kid in the neighborhood everyday...til my kids graduated.  and most of them still visit regularly and call me momma.  i cant believe i am so predictable.   and mike i want you to email me a piccccc.
Of me of my girls watcha want? pm me your email address
not predictable cathy it tells me that in your words.... thats a good thing u no? whos next....
oh see I think this is good it tells us what we reveal about ourselves.... AAAUUUGGGHHHHHH.
Troubleinohio a stay home mom type raising her lil ones thats already a given but i think she struggles as we all do but still maintains well where kiddies are concerned. I guess in other words she is a functional addict regarding her kids........
bobby she is fun and a really upbeat kind to be around.......
jacqui oh my god where do I start she is deep very deep and intense. SHe is so much more than just words here she has wit she has charm she is just a cool friend to have....
I still want to know how in the heck she knew cherrywood..... LOL
I can understand the blue eyes as maybe because we talk to the same person possibly but come on cherrywood? That is good. You win the prize girlie and it is an e-award for being so intuitive and being so perceptive........
mike youare very perceptive for a guy. lol  i still want my pic.
I'll send ya one of all of us..... Lest me get the most current one and I'll send it. DId ya pm me your email address....
mike...I also see you as a very caring sweet person, like a iron marshmellow lol.. but one you dont want to **** off
cathy.. is the type of friend if your lucky to meet once i a lifetime, she is the real thing
chris well, what can i say about chris lol.....A huge caring heart, he worries about everyone that he cares about, sometimes to much, and someone you for sure wouldnt want on your bad side...lol  oh ya and has nice tat lmao.
Jacqui...Is a very nice in yet strong women that really loves her wood  heheheheh
GTMI..I agree one of the best hubby's (except cathy's) in the world and best father in the world and would protect them to the end.
I hate leaving anyone out but i have to go...love ya all...ones i didnt mention, your the best, i love ya, but they only give you 2 sec to write this then they kick u off...like tha awards show lol...
love ya
bobby
you have my e mail   i want to see what u look like...your girls are beautiful, i saw them but not you....
well you saw my fat ******* post I look just like that except 500lbs. lighter and different color hair get rid of that horrible complexion put a shirt and jeans on him and lose the scotch accent and you got me. LOLOh yeah and the blatant in your face disgusting farting personality too gotta lose that I like to think I have more couth than that.... LOL
fat b astard post
bobby is very nurturing. completely   LOYAL.  a great mom...very strong with an awesone sense of humor.

chris...loves his friends and to have a good time...but very serious when need be

jaqui,  very intense and not to be messed with without real consequences...

avis is a helper and always there when needed.
get in my belly,....i've got alittle bit of loose skin though and my neck looks like a vagina, I went on the Subway diet, you know like Jerry, come here you!

ok enouph of my impressions lol.

hugs bobby
Cherrywood??  I just get a feeling you are very intelligent and you like your study and people like that have cherrywood.

Yes, tall,blonde and blue eyed.  How did you know that???

Mimi.......a true and loyal friend
Jacqui..........the BOMB!!!!!
GTMI........somebody so nice he would go shopping all day with his wife!!!
intelligent me naw sorry you lose your e-award. LOL I just like Cherrywood cause its perty.........
If we ever meet I have to introduce ya to my brother daryll and my other brother daryll and then you can see it is my other brother daryll thats the smart one of the family..... LOL
No the other brother is Larry!!!!  You crack me up!!!!!  Marshmallows can be toasted at a camp fire but otherwise they are good to eat right out of the bag!!!  Soft and mushy and chewy and gooyeeeeeeeee and.......................!!!!!!  My brother and i used to throw them at each other too!!!  Mother used to flip shat on us!!!!
i think your all great...i'm a girl of few words at the moment...but I love ya all...

Mike..I picture you..just as i know you are..LOL...very caring and loyal to the ones you love..♥

Sarah- I know what your not wearing..LOL love you.
Lisa as are you to me my friend. I did not mention you because you know what I feel bout you. I think I would have to say you are a good sould with loads of spirit. When you make up your mind bout something thats that i.e Methodone when you told me you actually spent time out there at the clinic trying to fill people in on that to help others avoid what hell you have been through withdrawing that in itself told me what kind of heart you have a heart of gold ands worth every ounce. You need to see this as I do and hope you will very soon.I would be so not good if my friend were to lose her way and her world close in on her and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt you have it in you to not let yourself be one of the statistics in lost souls and that is what would be the worst part that I know you can do this and I have faith that you will be on top of the world when you settle all the skeletons down that haunt us as addicts and the choices we have mistakenly made thinking them to be the best for us and ourt kids at one time. If this makes any sense at all..... Just remember please that I know when lisa does take action that we havew talked about Lisa will be sitting on top of the world and "LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT".
Heh heh... you are angelic little devils with feathered wings, imp horns, and wicked little mischievous grins suitable to a 5 year old stealing from the cookie jar!!

All right, I'm terrible at this sort of thing. :)
i've had a good chance to get to know you better. i see you as a loyal friend who needs to be loved on just like the rest of us. thats strange i was pictureing you with dark hair and blue eyes..................send me a pic too. ***@****

i see you as one who is a soul mate to many and one who is commited to doing the right thing. your kids come first and many admire you for that. you give people the benifit of the doubt and you are a believer in second chances. you are one of a kind kindred spirit with many encourageing words for all.

christina
Thanks Christina that makes me smile and it is a fheck of a compliment from some one with your personality as I feel and have felt you are the exact same as you posted of me I would have to add to yours very upbeat bubbly and fun person................ the kind that wants and does bring a smile to all she is around a real smile.......... your a good person and you are doing some hard work getting clean and staying that way and know what you want and are most definitely with a doubt going to get it............
What about avis?
Cadillac Jack????
Savas ur a riot bro. See never saw ya and I like ya man obviously if your a profesional writer you can do this better than I can and I believe your profile said your a "sometimes published author" and that is professional in my book if you have some of your work published.
Avis.............a strong, gentle woman
CJ..............a very strong man whose eyes would tell the story
Savas..........someone who sits back and watches and can figure a person out in a minute.  Great writer.