irritated
got email from someone on another forum, it said you need help,so I email back : explain. and then they email. that apparantly my addiction isnt important to me, or id remember my post,and that they doubt that I have any intention of getting clean.                                                 ok ive gotten over a week clean,and id posted that post 12 days ago,so i didnt remember,does any one else think it was rude
Sounds very rude...What other forum???  i would block it ...
R2R
Are you serious? I think that is extremely rude. There are a lot of personalities here, as well as opinions. You have to learn to weed through them. Do not let someone dictate your recovery.

You keep up the good work!!!!!
ignore them...
Some get off on hurting others, they must have an addiction of their own.  What a pity for them, they cannot find something better to do than to hurt others...  Sad really...
Just ignore the msgs or e-mails. Instead of reading just delete them. I recieved about 15 e-mails from someone that was banned from the forum. I read two of them and have to tell you I laughed. I deleted the rest of them and prayed for this sick individual. I would rather be fighting addiction than have a black heart. Don't let some nut bring you down. Who knows why people do that???? There could be so many reasons for it and they are probably actively using themselves.

Stay strong and Congrats on day 13!!!!!

Tim