methadone
I HAVE BEEN ON METHADONE FOR 4 YEARS AND I HAVE BEEN TAPERING 1MG A WEEK I AM DONE TO 7MG AN THE HIGHEST I WAS UP TO WAS 45MG. I AM NOT SURE BUT LATELY I HAVE BEEN FEELING FLU LIKE SYMPTONS DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT METHADONE AND COMING OFF MEDICALLY. I AM IN A METHADONE CLINIC.
domes are tough to come off.  I took em so i didnt get w/d's from oxys but i never took em consistantly.  Dont know much about it to help ya but ive heard its harder than the oxys.  But they honestly really werent that hard to come off of to me.  Its the mental part afterwards thats tough. Personally i just quit as i feel like tapering just draws out the physical w/d's and if ur down to 7mg a day..........but thats just my opinion. Different stuff works for different people
thank you for your advice and listening!!!!!
Yes I'm ready to get off methadone soon and trying to find friends that can help me with advice