music
ok, I listen to the radio all the time and just wondered what music everyone listens to....
I don't ever listen to the radio...I hate commercials, and I only like maybe one song out if a whole day's worth, if that....PLUS, the biggie, I don't get radio reception because I live between two hills...so I have to listen in my car.

I dig classic rock, alternative, dance, all kinds of stuff.....there's a couple of good music posts either further down, or possibly on the next page..where everybody posted some of their favorite stuff.......check it out.

It's a popular subject...seems like we're all into music around here and enjoy finding new stuff to listen to...
I download music on my p.c....I listen to a big mix, country-Toby Keith is so Hot!!, rock- Kid rock, stop laughing but I do like some of his song, Luther Vandross,
Sheryl Crow...and some of the real old ones, Meatloaf, Reo speedwagon, ACDC....sound like I am really mixed up huh? lol....
Na, you don't sound mixed up at all....I'm VERY ecclectic musically.....Beatles to Rufus Wainwright to Patsy Cline...and some really weird stuff...it's all good....

For me, if the music makes me feel something, I like it.....I tend to go for up-tempo stuff thought mostly.
Beatles Rolling Stones Niel Young that era..lesa
Grateful Dead, bluegrass, some classical, blues, Allman Bros..classic rock...

I rarely listen to regular radio anymore..most of the stations just plain stink.  I got XM Radio for my truck and love it.

Jim
Bruce Springsteen
OMG I forgot the Grateful Dead, the dead heads, they were so much fun!!!

Yep, the whole experience of going to a show was just so much fun.  I was listening today to a show I went to in Albany NY in June of 1992 (which turned out to be the last time I saw them) and remembering how much fun the whole 2 days were.  The cops were a lot of fun, the parking lot scene was very cool and the city loved having us there..
"Welcome Deadheads" signs were all over the place.

What I'd give for just one more show...

Thankfully, I've got a lot of shows preserved on CD and on my computer.

Jim
Ahhhh, I would love to go to one more show...It was so much fun... little story for you here....my youngest was maybe 8 when the deadheads came to town,some camped down the road from us...my son went fishing all the time at a pond at the opposite end of our road...he came to the door and sd he was going fishing with a deadhead...needless to say when he got home, said they didn't catch any fish because the "deadhead" was only using a string and hook because he didn't want to hurt the fish...I laughed so hard, the baby didn't understand.