Addiction and the road to recovery User Group
Xanax, alcohol, marjiuanna and what ever I can get my hands on
About This Group:

What every you addiction is there is hope but dont try to do it ALONE!

Founded by u_r_not_alone on September 14, 2011
2 members

tonight I really putting it all out on the table. I have been using recreational drugs for 18 years. Concision is key here, so I will be brief; I started drinking alcohol in 1994, doing cocaine, ex, opiates, Marijuana, crack, cocaine, LSD, Mushrooms, speed (at 12 years old but only three times), And most recently opiates (oxy, percocet, methadone) and benzos (xanax, klonipin (klonopin) and adivan). I also take seroquell, zoloft anf lamictial. Plus aspirin everyday to get me to work on time with out a headache, which I an never late too...a;though I work 10 hour day and weeks ends!

I have a high level position with an organization that works to improve guys like me. I went to a Top US school and graduated with honors! I'm in upper management and serve on several advisory broads for counties and the federal government, sate political offices, which attempt  to spur economic development regionally state wide. My programs also listed in best practices for national programs in the DOL, DOE and the state. I make great Money, have a great family and finances.

I'm from the ghettos and public housing, from a low income single mother. Never had ****! I went from the DGF mindset, to a mission to make sure my people can become successful on their own terms!

Also this was not concise as my originally intent, my question how can I reconcile may passion with my addictive tendencies? How long will this last? My addictive personally is completely unknown to may family and associates, yet I feel it will catch up to me at some point...but damn,,,,I'm 30 with a great family who I love dearly and a fiance who know a little, but would never expect I'm writing this with 3.5 mg on xanax,, half pint of whiskey and 4 beers,

I need some goof advise please!

MovnFwd is down from 150~0 mgs of methadone and freakn out but det...
MovnFwd uploaded new photos
02/12
MovnFwd added the Mood Tracker
02/12