Blood level -- what high calcium means
A recent blood test showed I have high levels of calcium in my blood, what problem would that might indicate?
Hyperparathyroidism, usually caused by a small tumor on the parathyroid (benign). See an ENT and an endo - make sure you get an expert to work on the parathyroids.
Get your phosphates, urine calcium, PTH and ionized calcium tested as well.
Good luck!
What ever happened with your calcium levels?  I am curious.  I just had mine tested and they were 11.5, so they did the parathyroid and the ionized calcium test.  I am waiting for the results.  They have never been elevated before, but I was complaining of being tired, even after 8-9 hours of sleep, so he ran a bunch of blood work and found it.  I would be interested in learning more about what happened with you.  Thanks.
You might want to start getting some morning sun and implement weight-bearing exercises to decrease the calcium levels.  This will prevent you from having kidney stones, fatigue, etc.  

It's hard to assess exactly what the problem is, but the safest thing to do is start with adjusting your diet (this means cutting back on the alcohol intake), increasing exercise, and practicing some deep breathing.  I hope this helps and things fare well for you!
No, you want to see a doctor and get assessed for hyperparathoidism, which is a medical condition that needs to be treated medically. Do not mess with high or even low calcium levels.

Exercise and sunshine may seem nice, but I beg to differ as this can be serious and effect and damage other organs.

Dangers:
    *  Severe osteoporosis and osteopenia
    * Bone fractures
    * Kidney stones
    * Peptic ulcers
    * Pancreatitis
    * Nervous system complaints