Aa
A
A
Close
Adrenal Insufficiency Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.
1 - 20 (of 1541) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi ! I had a ACTH stim test done yesterday I also have Hashimotos and a low auto immune Here are the results from test would like inter...
When I am under stress, I don't seem to come out of it very easily. Frequent respiratory issues, pain, tremors, muscle cramping and achin...
1 answer |
I did the 1mg dexamethasone suppression test and it didnt suppress...but when I did the 2mg dexamethasone test it did suppress.. but I th...
7 answers |
Hi, I already posted a question but can't seem to find answers. 28 year old female. I have been feeling extremely sick latel...
1 answer |
so i just want to kinda know more about this since it seem to take a while to get in tests anywhere. i have a doctor i have tests that i ...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 28year old Female. Briefly, I have been having fainting episodes - (sweating, dilated pupils, tunnel vision, heart palp...
1 answer |
I have recently had test of my patuitary function. I have noticed that my FSH and LH have come back lower then the range provided. I am ...
1 answer |
I've been suffering from joint pain and severe fatigue for at least 6 years. I have been dianosed by several psychiatrists as NOT having...
24 answers |
I need some help. :( I seem to have all the symptoms of adrenal insufficiency but tests dont seem to reflect that. I have nausea, heada...
4 answers |
I have been on Prednisone off and on for years for Asthma. Adrenals not bouncing back. Is the .08 cortisol level taken by blood test sust...
1 answer |
Hello! I have been suffering with chronic pain, weakness, and exhaustion (among other things..) for the past year and a half. After a ...
1 answer |
I have had symptoms for two years of severe fatigue, headaches, muscle pain, muscle weakness, very thirsty all the time, etc. Exercise ma...
37 answers | 1 comment |
I've been feeling fatigued for months and have a rough time getting and staying asleep or loosing weight despite tracking ever calorie an...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had mentioned in an earlier post that I had started having headaches, especially right behind my eyes and the feeling of "eye strain". ...
6 answers |
I saw the endocrinologist and she confirmed Euthyroid Hashimoto's...which she does not prescribe medication for. A little frustrating onl...
1 answer |
Please can someone advise whether a cortisol reading of 302 taken at 9am is high low or whatever. I don't know what unit it's been measur...
1 answer |
Not cancerous ones, just tumors. What kind of symptoms are you dealing with?
8 answers | 1 comment |
For the past 5 years I've eerienced these odd spells. They come on without any warning. Whether I'm sitting, standing, walking, swimming....
2 answers |
Just over 6 months ago my son was diagnosed with adrenal suppression, probably due to large doses of steroid inhalers for his asthma. Th...
21 answers |
I am hoping someone can help me here! I have been having serious issues with shortness of breath, fast heart rate, and stuff now for abou...
68 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
GirlyBear15 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Dec 03
Blank
replytorahul commented on Ear Mystery, Solved
Dec 02
Blank
ItsMyParty Autoimmunity-Hashimotos, Ep... Comment
Nov 26
Top Thyroid Answerers
Blank
MI
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank