Aa
A
A
Close
Adrenal Insufficiency Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.
1 - 20 (of 1529) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been feeling fatigued for months and have a rough time getting and staying asleep or loosing weight despite tracking ever calorie an...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had mentioned in an earlier post that I had started having headaches, especially right behind my eyes and the feeling of "eye strain". ...
6 answers |
I have had symptoms for two years of severe fatigue, headaches, muscle pain, muscle weakness, very thirsty all the time, etc. Exercise ma...
37 answers |
I saw the endocrinologist and she confirmed Euthyroid Hashimoto's...which she does not prescribe medication for. A little frustrating onl...
1 answer |
Please can someone advise whether a cortisol reading of 302 taken at 9am is high low or whatever. I don't know what unit it's been measur...
1 answer |
Not cancerous ones, just tumors. What kind of symptoms are you dealing with?
8 answers | 1 comment |
For the past 5 years I've eerienced these odd spells. They come on without any warning. Whether I'm sitting, standing, walking, swimming....
2 answers |
Just over 6 months ago my son was diagnosed with adrenal suppression, probably due to large doses of steroid inhalers for his asthma. Th...
21 answers |
I am hoping someone can help me here! I have been having serious issues with shortness of breath, fast heart rate, and stuff now for abou...
68 answers | 1 comment |
I have been fatigued for a few years. 42 yr old female. Finally started investigating and started at naturopath June 2015. Diagnose...
1 answer |
hello! I'm new to this board and am really hoping someone might be able to shed some light on this -- I had a severe reaction to a sho...
6 answers | 1 comment |
so I did this test and my doctor is stating that my hormones are a bit high and might have a tumor on one of the kidneys. He said its not...
2 answers |
I received my lab results and my Plasma Free Cortisol was 0.10 mcg/dl which they consider normal. I don't know why they tested my Free i...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi. I asked this over on the Addison's forum too, but wanted to come here to see if I could get additional advice. I’m 28 and have had sy...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm new here and first want to thank you for all the REALLY helpful info on this site. I recently had a blood cortisol level (first t...
7 answers | 3 comments |
My cortisol levels has been at 1 or less than 1 for a year. I take 20 mg of hydrocortisol to help. Where should I start with trying to he...
2 answers |
I've been told to go on prednisolone for 3 months or so in order to bring down my slightly elevated liver enzymes. I am worried that the ...
1 answer |
Hi, my name is Max and I have 25 years. In 2005, I got sick very hard and doctors for years could not diagnose me. I was diagnosed only a...
1 answer |
Just wondering my cortisol serum test level was a 0.94ug/dl after fasting and was done at 8:04am. I know it's low but is that to low? And...
1 answer |
I just got my blood drawn at 8am for my cortisol leavels were at 1.2 is this low?
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
musicfem joined this community
Welcome them!
Sep 27
Blank
tacolino is ... Comment
Sep 26
168348 tn?1379360675