Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Adrenal Insufficiency Community

The following is NOT a complaint about the treatment i received, it is just a record i created for my wife's folder. My wife was diagn...
Hi all, my doctor did a blood test 10 days ago which showed low cortisol and adrenal insufficiency, suspected Addison's. The synacthen st...
Hey, last April I took a bunch of blood tests and then started a Keto diet, and have lost over 40 pounds since. My thyroid numbers were i...
hi just wanting to know if this fits my issue, over a year ago, my grandfather had a stroke, he lives abroad, a few days o hearing of ...
I had a test done for Cushing's Disease yesterday and my results are back with a number of 1.0. I have every symptom of Cushing's diseas...
Hello, I am 33 years old. I have been itching all over my body for about 9 months now. I started itching once every other week, but ...
Top Thyroid Answerers
MI
Northern, NJ
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.