Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Adrenal Insufficiency Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.

1 - 20 (of 1515) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My cortisol levels has been at 1 or less than 1 for a year. I take 20 mg of hydrocortisol to help. Where should I start with trying to help myself?
  Posted
I am having severe symptoms. I have severe intolerance to stress and very low blood pressure along with hyper pigmentation and a lot of other symptoms. I have to get infusions three days a week for my low blood pressure and dehydration...
  Posted
I was finally diagnosed with Addisons back in November and am getting ready to do a follow up. I've been taking hydrocortisone 3 pills of 5mg in the am and 2 in the afternoon (the time varies, it's when I feel I need the energy die). ...
  Posted
143746 tn?1301278422
I have had many symptoms of Adrenal Insufficiency for about 7 months. I just had my cortisol level checked for the first time and it was 8.8 ug/dl at 8:25 AM. It is in the "normal" range (3.7 to 19.4 ug/dl before 10AM) and my doctor didn...
  Posted
Is a 0.6 cortisol level dangerous?
  Posted
I was just wondering if anyone has cold chills, then horrible sweating. This goes on all day for me. I could not stay in grocery store to the cold, but by the time I arrived home, I was covered with sweat. The sweat is like you just came...
  Posted
Hello, this was posted my me in a different forum, just thought i would put it here as well, thanks. Hi, good to see you are around here still. Well i take nothing since i am drug sensitive, and the Endocrinologist, said years ago w...
  Posted
I had my annual endo. Appt. in Feb. and I told him coffee was making me tired. He checked my cortisol level. It was 4.4 at 2pm. He says they are low and wants to do a 0,30,60 stimulation test to see what's going on. The problem is I have...
  Posted
I have had adrenal fatigue to a year now and one strange symptom is that my eyes will suddenly start watering. Anyone else have this strange symptom?
  Posted
I like to think i've got it all figured out most of the time, but now i am REALLY confused. I am a classic Adrenal Fatigue Mom. In 2009 i began the road to Menopause, i was 44, ( my Mom stopped having periods at the age of 47). ...
  Posted
1139109 tn?1457409935
I was diagnosed with Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency about 3 weeks ago now in addition to being panhypopituitary, hypothryoid and several other diagnosis since my pituitary surgery in 2009. I now know I had all but 2 listed symptoms of S...
  Posted
49 y/o male h/o organic encephalopathy 1 year ago. New PCP during initial eval conducted HPA axis blood work to discover 39.2 daytime testosterone using scale 390-800. 8 AM test was 9.9 same scale. PCP started testosterone cypioate an...
  Posted
My life is falling apart. I sometimes only have a few hours of the day that I am functional. Fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, then oversleeping, muscle weakness, dizziness and fainting, and the list goes on. My endo says that my test results ...
  Posted
My first cortisol level was 4 at 7 am and the last one was 5.3 about 9:30 am. Is this low bc my endo says nothing about it. Thanks!
  Posted
My son was born with panhypopituitarism. He is now 24 yrs. old and working an 8 hour a day job. I am trying to help him feel his best for work. He also has an immune deficiency which does cause him to feel bad a lot with sinus infecti...
  Posted
14995219 tn?1437787871
I stared out with some serious stomach problems that lasted a few months. They stared in December, and I was turned away by doctor after doctor, told I had "IBS." So i pushed through the pain,swelling, vomiting, and nausea and continued ...
  Posted
I have been recently diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency. My biggest problem is constant nausea, stomach and back pain, taking andansetron 8mg every 8 hours and gravol in between. Anyone else and what do you do.
  Posted
So I am new to this whole "thing". Please see my results below my MD diagnosed it as "adrenal insufficiency" Baseline Draw- 19.7, Standard > 5 30 Minute Draw- 26.4, Standard >7 Above Baseline Result, JUST UNDER BY .3 60 Minute ...
  Posted
I am totally new here and wanted to introduce myself and say high to all:0). I am 38 Year Old male, Have been an athlete and or worked out since the age of 12 (super active). For the last 10 years or so I have been super fatigued/tired, ...
  Posted
My Cortisol level after doing dexamethasone test is below noormal at 1.2. Pleas help me to understand what is wrong with me.
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Top Thyroid Answerers
Blank
MI
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
Adrenal Insufficiency Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity