Is this celiac diease?
After I eat certain foods, usually those containing flour, I experience quite a few uncomfortable symptoms including bloating, fatigue, and cramps. On very bad occasions, I also experience some difficulty breathing, best explained as a heaviness, sort of like something is resting on my chest. I also can experience a fuzziness in my head.
I have one other strange symptom that I havent seen listed on any celiac symptom lists, and this one is very important. I have a fluidy hacking cough. It happens immediately after finishing a meal, and stays generally for 15-30 mins. It is followed by difficulty swallowing and clearing of my throat. It doesnt feel like a lung issue, it feels like it's coming directly from my throat. Like a fluid pooling occurs.

On a more general basis I experience depression, anxiety, irritability, low energy level, pale skin, bloating, gas, cravings, constipation, diarrhea, bad taste in my mouth, joint pain, knee swelling, sensitivity in chest, arm, and leg muscles, and back pain.

Any help or opinion is extremely appreciated. Maybe it's something else?

I do not have insurance right now, so a doctors visit with bloodwork is out of the question at this time.

Could you be having GERD too?  Not sure on the celiac but you may want to copy and repost on our Celiac Community.  Actually, my son is being tested as we await results next week for Celiac -- he's been in the and followed by a GI for severe pain and after 6 weeks being resolved it came back again out of the blue.  IIt is so severe over the small intestine area, that they originally thought he had a bowel perforation or blockage of some sort (his appendix was removed at birth).

Keep us posted ...

C~
You can have gluten intolerance even if it's not actually Celiac.  I still think I have Celiac, but I have no doubt that I have gluten intolerance myself.  Many of your GI symptoms sound like it's possible Celiac.  It sounds like you need to do what the rest of us do who test negative for Celiac and still have symptoms--avoid gluten.  There are gluten-free grains available besides rice.  Rice is fine, if you're not allergic to rice, but if you have a lot of food intolerances, it's best to rotate the foods you eat, so you don't build up an intolerance to the foods you can still eat.