MS and Food Allergies
How do food allergies affect MS symptoms? I'm trying to figure out if my diet is a factor or not. Thank you for your assistance!
Well, I have Fibromyalgia, and most people with Fibromyalgia have to be concerned with possibly being diagnosed with MS--initially.

Certain foods will still sometimes cause the painful parasthesia, but not always.  I have eliminated the majority of the foods that I know cause this.

If you have the functional bowel disorder that usually goes with MS, you will probably want to go gluten free and dairy free.

If you have migraines with the MS, as I know many do, you will want to avoid foods that cause the build up of Tyramine.  Tyramine Intolerance includes gluten intolerance, too, by the way.  If your neurologist didn't mention this, he should have.

Low carb and low glycemic should help, too, with the parasthesia.
I don't really know, but MS and Food Allergies are autoimmune disorders and I bet you that they are connected.
I found something that says that they are connected by gluten intolerance:

glutenology.net/glutenology-health-matrix-free-video/
I bet there's a lot about gluten that we have to learn in this world. We are just beginning to understand the power of foods we eat (sigh).....

C~