Allergy to Easter Lillies!
I work in retail and this is a horrible time for me, as I am extrememly allergic to Easter Lillies,  After about 5 minutes in the store, I cannot talk above a whisper, my throat feels sore, and like it is going to cloe, I have headaches, I cough and I start to wheeze.  NOTHING I take ( Allegra, Claritan, Zyrtec, etc.) helps at all, and I cannot take the week off (due to the fact it IS the busy time of year!)  Any suggestions on what I can do???
Go to a previous post of mine from Dec.27, 2010
and follow the instructions for the spinal release procedure.
it is helpful to have an Easter Lilly on hand so that you are "connected" to this allergy.
Send me a message if you wish for more info on this.
Blessings
Nikodicreta

Hi, the condition strongly suggests angioedema which is due to hypersensitivity reaction. This reaction is mediated by IgE antibodies. Laryngeal edema can cause the sore throat and breathing difficulty.

Easter lilies can be responsible for this. Initial treatment includes start of second generation anti histamines, as it is not improving, in such cases doubling of the standard dose helps against prescription. Even H2 antihistamines can be considered. Adding steroids can be quite helpful to alleviate the inflammation and reduce itching. Desensitization methods can be employed to particular agent.  

I suggest you to consult allergy specialist. Take care and regards.

Please read my article on lilies on my website
www.wix.com/barbararuth/ilovetocrochet/crochetisfun