Allergy Community
Fascial Pain and Headaches

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Fascial Pain and Headaches

Hello. About a month ago my right cheek started to have a burning sensation and kept getting stronger. I went to the dentist and was told he found an infection of my salvia gland probably caused by bitting my cheek. I was put on antibotic (antibiotic) but the problem remained.

I then went to my doctor who said i had a sinus infection and probably stones in my left check, another round of anitbiotics.  Now my entire face hurts around where my saliva glands from by my ear to my chin and i feel dizzy when my face hurts and i have a headache that always in ONE spot just above my left ear.

I was thinking maybe i have a virus in my saliva glands. At night im fine but by 10am or so my face start to hurt on both sides the rest of the day then the dizzyness comes and the headaches. Im worn out anyone have a suggestion.  Thanks, Jeff
sorry one last thing ive also started to feel nausious and like a burning feeling in my stomach this comes and goes throughout the day but it all started when my cheeck started to hurt.  Thanks, jeff
It took over 7 years but finally have found some relief....i came close to cashing in my chips it got so bad....