Horrible Sinus Pressure, Pain, Dizziness, Vision Problems
Hi Everyone. This is my first post. I started having problems about 5 years ago. It was occasional problems such as mild sinus pain/pressure and headache with mild eye strain. Each year it has gotten worse. Over the course of the past 5 years I have seen multiple doctors across different specialites: Ears, Nose & Throat, Neurologist, Allergist, and my Intern. I have had MRI's and CT scans. This year has been the worst so far. I have already gotten 2 sinus infections. In February of this year I got a CT scan and the ENT doctor said I have a severe deviated septum with chronic sinusitis. I was treated for a sinus infection and that was it. I still felt bad so I went to a neurologist. He wrote it off as a vestibular problem. I did vestibular therapy for 2 months with almost no relief. In May when allergy season started, everything got worse. I have had nonstop sinus pressure/pain, headache, dizziness, major eye strain, my face is sore, my teeth are sore. At the beginning of July I went to an allergist. He said I was allergic to 3 types of trees, 4 grasses, dust, molds and very mild allergy to cats. He put me on Rhinocort. NO results. Then I went back to him after already dumping over $200 in co-pays and medication and he said I have a sinus infection. I just finished the antibiotics and I still feel the same as I did when I first went to him in July. He had me on amoxicillin plus Astelin. I have tried Nasacort, Zyrtec, Claritin, Alavert, etc.... no relief. I am a computer programmer and I can't function like this anymore. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks.
I am not certain if your male or female, but if female you may have hypogammagloblinemia or if your male x- linked agammaglobulinemia. These are genetic disordered's that affects the body's ability to fight infection.  Basically your B cells produce little to no antibodies called immunoglobulinins. This would be an indicator when a patient is having reoccurring infections and oral antibiotics are not seeing to help. I would suggest you see a hematologist if you have not already
HI i just read your comment.  I am experiencing so many symptoms at once that I was starting to believe that i may have a brain tumor or some growth in my head.  This all started back over half a year ago i started to get a small pain between my eye brows.  Didn't think anything of it.  Then I saw (not flashing) but it looked like little random  slivers of light every once in a while and some people said something about nerves and stress.  It came a little more often then I noticed my vision changed.  My night vision is almost obsolete and I almost thought "oh no" are my retinas detaching, but the thing is i can read and focus fine.... this vision problem is something i never heard of.. it looks almost stat icky or as if I can see particles of everything vibrating or not put together right.  Almost what it looks like when you turn on an old television set before everything becomes a whole picture, or have you ever pressed your palms against your eyes closed and it made a stat icky color from the pressure?  I don't know if that makes any sense to anyone else but that is the best way i can describe what i am experiencing. Anyways the head ache diminished a little then i noticed i got dizzy every once in awhile and almost disoriented and brain foggish.   Now over the past week and a half these symptoms became worse and then came the slight high pitched ringing in the ears where your not sure if you are imagining it and now pressure on my ears to a point I can't even travel or walk down a straight path that doesn't even have an incline and my head and ears start going crazy as if I'm driving or hiking the Appalachian Mountains!  The pressure is back harder then ever and spread all over the front and sides of my head.   I am 28 yrs old and not to bad in shape.  I have not had any allergies that I know of before and I do not have other symptoms like itchy eyes and  nasal drainage.  So I am assuming this is another form of allergies for me.  Or maybe if could be like yours.  I am now on a quest to find out what this is.  Unfortunately this could be a lot of things.  But reading your comment makes me hopeful.  Thank you:)
I had tingling in my legs & arms muscle aches in arms & legs it's like they want to get cramps in them had a blood test done to find out I have to much potassium a 5.7 & a 6 means danger was told to drink lots of water still did not know why the levels of potassium was so high but if you knew me I would have this I am thinking that this sinus  pressure & so weak I have trouble walking might make the potassium levels high any way I have cracking in my left side of nose too the pain is bad when that happens does anyone have cracking in nose too I do breath steam which helps but can't get rid of this being so weak.
I just start having the same pain that all you have experiences. I'm 57 had headaches all my life but nothing this bad. The pain level is over 10. I just feel like taking a gun to my head the pain is so bad. The pain develops while I'm sleeping, no warning signs. It just hits like a baseball bat. It's been like this for the past 1 1/2. I'm so tired, I hate going to bed. I wake up every night with same pain on my RT side of my face, noise burning, pain in RT eye, RT cheek, inside RT ear, back of the RT ear. Then I get a sever headache right side of my head, face, eye, neck. I've been using hot water in a coffee cup, press on the RT side of the noise, cheek. That has help. But the problem is still there. It's everyday. I can't take this pain anymore. It's out of control..Thank you for listening. Greg
I can speak personally about the Lyme disease angle.  Very delayed diagnosis (years) has created a host of problems for me.  Secondary infections seems to be one of the biggest issues due to the impact of chronic Lyme disease on the immune system...
The good doctor is wrong inflamed sinuses put pressure on the ear nerve, causing dizziness nausea,  and the  optic nerve, causing blurred vision, bulging or pressured eyes,  and nerve pressure may even cause slurred speech. Just know doctor have some ideas of some of the symtoms but NOT all of the symptoms everyone is different in sensitivity
The good doctor is wrong , inflamed sinuses put pressure on the ear nerve, causing dizziness,  nausea,  and also pressure on the  optic nerve, causing blurred vision, bulging or pressured eyes,  and nerve pressure may even cause slurred speech. Just know doctor have some ideas of some of the symtoms but NOT all of the symptoms everyone is different in sensitivity
For dizziness my ND ran a  Candida check. The sinus issue may stopped in it tracks by just  stopping ALL dairy right away , milk cheese cream for two months at least to see how you feel but you should start seeing some improvements within a couple weeks, she also gave me super good quality collodial silver nose spray with a drop of peppermint wow that helped along with salt. baking soda in neti pot.  Also dizziness may be caused by diabetes, vitamins, enviroment and food  allergies,  thyroid and Cortisol levels, and teeth infections, inflamed sinuses.  
Possible causes for  dizziness get checked for sinus infections,  dental infections  and hidden dental infections, ear infection,  grinding your teeth at night may cause dizziness  get a night guard this may stop dizziness, Food allergies are serious they cause dizziness even death consider   stopping all gluten,   all dairy  sugar , caffeine and all grains stop them all and  see how you feel. Stop your vitamins you might be allergic to stuff your take everyday.   Also dizziness may be caused by diabetes,  environment ( hidden molds in cars, house or work) get a mold mycotoxins test, radon, EMS  electromagnetic sensitivity cell phones, cell phone tower smart phones, lab tops microwaves  and smart meters .  Get  thyroid checked. Also get the saliva test for  cortisol levels, and hormones  which is able to isolate highs and lows thorough out the day these  fluctuations  may cause dizziness , Get the adrenal glands checked and  iron levels , and B-12 levels checked.   Viruses can cause dizziness.  Consider a couple months of  Vitamin C IV's see if you don't feel better.
My heart goes out to you  Greg, I truly sympathize with you. Just know there is light ahead!   I saw over 50 doctors 4 ENTs 4 dentist, 2 rheumatologist ,2 lung specialist I had exploratory surgery ophthalmologist, colonscopy endoscopy, allergist,  immunologist and  infectious disease and I had five lyme tests all tests were negative, I had on-going IV's it was insane ...A ND - naturopathic doctor found I had SIBO  I went on the Gaps diet and felt better, but I was still dizziness, general malaise  flu like feeling and pressure in my head . This was a time  when I  just wanted to turn out the light and never wake up. I prayed a lot it took 16 months, and finally found a truly caring and  amazing doctor. My Integrative doctor actually figured out the cause of my problem which was mold and then he attended  a  conference regarding my mold poisoning he helped me so much!  NEVER ever give up ...there are Naturopathic doctors and Chinese medicine doctors  and   MD'S that can help I prefer  integrative medical doctors because they seem way more thoughtful in their approach and much more broader scope of information to reach to in order to help others.  A while back when I was in my twenties my MD  thought I had a stoke because one  of my eyes was suddenly drooping . Then came many tests and full body MRI, etc... . The medical university here is  filled with many world experts but none could  help me!  A week later I was getting a  massage with a student that was studying Chinese Medicine. Soon as I told her my story she set up and appointment for me to see her  Chinese Medicine professor, after seeing him and taking few cups of herbs, He cured me in 24 Hours my eyes were normal ! I was so blown away and have carried that remarkable experience with me. So I know for all of the people on this forum there is always a cure  all it takes is the right doctor and beginning to look at every single thing in your life might help you track down the cause  
The first thing my doctor did was  told me to eating stop salt and go on a healthy organic diet and his nutrionist  told me to read Gut and Psychology book . So it could be a food allergy all the symptoms you listed can be caused by wheat dairy sugar. I'm allergic to wheat,  wheat.gluten is horrible for you it can cause pretty serious reactions ....just get on the GAP or the SCD diet  for a about few month the nutritionist told me to stay on it for one year just to be sure it is pretty easy diet. Also you might have the new illness,EMS electo magnetic sensitivities you symptoms could also be related to this so with advancedment technology come EMS stay away from microwaves, lab tops, cell phones and smart meters .  Could it be hidden mold issues?
Maybe this could help, I don't profess to know what it is causing it but this is what I have done, when I originally thought it was sinus issues.

Try going to live with a relative for a couple of months (I know this is not an easy thing to ask). Perhaps the symptoms may get better (depending on how long you have been with the problems). After that, try eating a mold free diet, and intaking lots of probiotics (acidophilus). Also, if possible, taking antihistamines for some time and seeing if those symptoms go away.

My issue was swollen eyes, sinus aches, very bad discomfort, literally little hard balls of rheum (eye crusties) were being release from within my lacrimary glands and it irritated my tear ducts all the way through it was released at the back of my throat. Doctors couldn't find the problem said everything was fine, ENT's, neurologist, eye doctors, eye doctors who specialized in the tear ducts, etc..  Until I was suspicious of an A.C. that I had placed inside the house a month ago. At one point I saw a black fuzzy thing floating in the air that went into my mouth. I felt my tongue and lips spiking upwards at that instant. I thought I had imagined it, and later on I saw another small fuzzy thing land on my leg. After that, my gut was that perhaps it was some type of mold and I ran with the AC into the garbage dumpster. I moved to my mom's for about 2 months and felt much much better. We did an air quality test in the apartment and it showed that there was a type of plant fungi that came in into the house called smut. It was at a very high level, but the mold remediator mentioned that such type of fungi was not dangerous, it doesn't grow indoors, and it can just be aired out.

Perhaps this is unrelated, but I wanted to share my experience with you guys so that perhaps it would help!
Thanks for all of yalls info , Ive been having random head pressure especially to from the temples up and to the front lately with cloudy thinking , very slight dizziness when bending down especially, tired all the time ,had some neck stiffness for over a week and a half but thats gone and my vision has been off with no drainage for about a month . I had similar symptoms about 3 or 4 years ago that started in February lasted june . Last time  I went to the doc 4 or 5 times nothing helped and they were talking about possible sinus surgery . Finally in june I was out side working on busting up some concrete with a 6 foot steel bar so my wife could plant a flower bed where a old yard light was and all of sudden I felt like I was choking . I fell to my knees literally choking to death on something , I was able to cough it up a massive ball (almost tennis ball size) of nasty mucus filled with dried blood and other junk . After that I had nose bleeds for a few days and all the symptoms went away .Im guessing the vibration and activity loosened every thing up .I dont have any more concrete to bust up unfortunately  , been hoping splitting wood would do it but no luck . So far the first visit to a patient first doc the told me sinus infection , they gave me some antibotics with no real change .After that I went back to my primary doc and he was out sick so his assistant saw me and told me I had some fluid build up in my ears and mild case of thrush. At the time my neck felt stiff /swollen so it was my main concern .  She told me to eat yogurt if I liked it and start taking probotics . Well I started to eat yogurt and the thrush was gone in a day or so . I also started taking probotics and had broke out into sweats in the middle of the night two nights in a row so I stopped  taking them . But after reading all of this Im going back on them and going to cut my sugar intake even more to see if it helps with my issue .
Has anybody found a solution to this? I notice some comments were all the way back from 2006. There's got to be a solution.
Mine started in November of 2012.  Had sinus pain and pressure and I thought its that time of year.  Brushed it off but it persisted.  There are days I am fine and then there are days that bring tears to my eyes.  I literally do not know what to do?  I also sink into a depression and have developed a twitch. I feel dizzy and sometimes vision is blurred and see those strange little things float by but they are not there.  I am also a diabetic but would that affect sinuses?   My depression gets really bad when the pressure in my head increases there is no drainage just lots and lots of pressure.  As well I feel like blah.  My eyes are so heavy with the pressure behind them I just want to sleep.  I have no desire to do anything but sleep.  The pain is mainly on my left side behind my eye and down my left nostril.  When I press my forehead between my eyes I can feel it affect my nose.  Is it allergies that I am unaware of? or some kind of growth?  My imagination goes crazy.  Any body else feel like this?  
After dealing with sinus issues for the last few weeks I have been dealing with similar symptoms for the last two weeks. It started with feeling fluid in my right ear on Sunday then when I woke up Monday morning and sat up in bed, the vertigo made me fall back onto my pillow. And scared me as I had no idea what was going on. I went to the dr on Wed and was put on a steroid for a sinus infection,. I did not get the antibiotic because I didn't feel like it was an infection and I do not take rx or otc meds unless absolutely necessary. After taking the steroid with the side effects they give (dizziness being one of them) I still had the vertigo. I went back to the dr. the following Monday and got the antibiotic. Started on it on Monday night. Two of the side effects of the cephalexin are dizziness and headache. This is why I hate using meds. I am an essential oil user and I think that is what has kept me from completely losing my mind as I was already using the oils for anxiety and panic attacks for which they work very well for me. They also prescribed Meclizine for the dizziness but I have not taken any of it. I have an appt. with an ENT but not for 3 weeks. I am going to see my neurologist on Monday. I have had migraines for the last 15 years and I called to see if they could get me in sooner than my scheduled April appt. I want to have a ct or mri done just to rule out any other issue than sinus. I have spent the last two weeks at home because I am too scared to drive and this has basically stopped my life. And I have learned a lot about sinus issues and how bad they can be. Hoping to at least eliminate the things my imagination has come up with once the scans are done. Also, I live in North Alabama which is notorious for horrible allergy causing weather.
Any progress on your problem?? It sounds EXACTLY what I am dealing with...
For the past 4 years I have been having my sinus problem. It all started when I got the common cold one winter, I thought nothing of the clogged ear because every time I got a cold my ears got itchy and clogged. But after the cold had gone away, My ear remained clogged. After one year on the waiting list to see me Ear specialist, he did my exam and prescribed nasal spray,  hearing test, CT scan, sinus xray. all can back neg. My hearing in that ear was a bit  bad compared to what it used to be. Now I find that on rainy humid days My teeth feel really weird almost like the are full of air and very irritated and my ear feels clogged, and feel very light headed :( Also feel confusion :(
Did the neurologist help? I am on amitriplyene for chronic migraines but I still have dizziness everyday and get mild to medium severity headaches everyday. I had a clear MRI 4 years ago but want another one..
Just a suggestion as i have had very similar issues since 2007 and have gone through all kinds of testing, CT, MRI, blood workups you name it....i have the facial pain, dizziness, sinus issues, heck even when so far as pulling out all the carpet in my home, new mattresses, putting in a new heater/ac unit and hepa filters in every room, along with braces for my teeth etc...nothing worked.  

After talking to my ENT earlier this year we decided to go with an Allergy test...i was up for anything and why not been dizzy for 7+ years however, had never been allergic to anything I could remember.  He found I was moderately allergic to many things, nothing food related but to dust, grass, trees, dogs etc.... He had a mixture made up based upon my test results.  I have to take a shot once a week for a year...however, just after shot 7 and the dizziness has gone, the facial pain diminished at least thus far, ive got plenty of shots to go, but heck im excited and wanted to pass it on if you have been through the ringer of test etc...try an allergy test because it sure seems much of my discomfort was related to allergies although i dont think all of it is but in combination with other treatments im going through i feel much much better and my dizzies are gone, at least for now......
I think your neurologist is nuts to say your sinus pressure wont cause dizziness. the sinus cavities are connected to the ears. A simple search online will tell you that sinus pressure can cause dizziness. My symptoms are: sinus pressure/pain behind cheeks and above the upper teeth (mostly the back teeth, but sometimes the front ones as well), headaches in the forehead area sometimes spreading to the back & top of the head, neck & shoulder pain, dizziness, lightheadedness, occasional clogged nose only on one side, but no mucus or discharge, nausea, ear pain, ears feeling clogged, ears popping (similar to what you feel on an airplane), ears itching deep inside where I can't reach to scratch, sneezing, occasional itchy throat, jaw pain (like I want to open my mouth wide to stretch the jaw muscles), seeing spots & flashes in my vision, especially when I'm having severe sinus pain behind the eyes & dizzy spells. One time I laid down & immediately both ears clogged up like they wanted to pop. I immediately started to experience a dizzy spell and pressure behind my cheeks and upper teeth. I've talked to drs about brain tumors. This was my first worry. They all say no. So I started to research "sinus pressure" online an all these symptoms can be accounted for. I asked the drs about these symptoms being caused by sinus pressure & they say yes it can, but unlikely since I have no mucus discharge. But It seems a lot of people are experiencing these sinus symptoms without mucus & drainage.
I have had chronic tension headache for 25 years I have tried everything it horrable it really gets me down just want to have good days instead of feling crap all the time just feels like something is crushing my head all the time any advise very greatfull
that's exactly correct a chiropractic adjustment to the neck due to poor posture fixes sinus problems but to stop the sinus issues from continuing you need to fix and be aware of your posture.
I've seriously been suffering from this problem for 8 years and i have no idea what it is my symptoms are off balance sinus pressure top of head and front of head discharge..and these symptoms will be off and on it ***** because i feel like i can't even enjoy life anymore because of this problem i end up going to sleep around 3 am because of this so if anybody knows what this is please tell me thank you
also i went into a pharmacy asking the pharmacist if if they have any sinus pressure allergy medicine he told me sinus pressure has nothing to do with allergies ?
I experienced upper teeth removal, since that I am going through pressure of my left side- ear, temple and feeling like a tooth ache.  I don't know if this is all the same, I get a brain fog, like i've been drinking.  I am going back to  the dentist for x-rays.  It just seem so strange, i also have green and yellow mucus having to blow my nose constantly now every day. Does or have anyone experienced this problem.
I just want to let people know I was getting the same thing, it's been one year now and I might be close to finding out what the problem is and how to fix it...
so just the other night I was getting horrible sinus pressure, pain, dizziness, vision problems and very bad anxiety, I used some colloidal silver spray up my nose, 30min later I felt like I was reborn, I was so happy I could not sleep that night. Having said that this might not work for all but worked for me, I felt great for about 1 week but I stated getting crazy dizziness and crazy anxiety all day today again, so just had some colloidal silver in the nose and I'm feeling much better. I believe there might be a connection with a infected tooth and the sinus as the sinus does connect to teeth. But I would love to get a candida test but do not know where to get one in Australia.
Hope this helps other people.
thanks
Bart K
I had your same symptoms for 3 1/2 years. I've tried antibiotics many times with steroids which only gave me temporary relief until the meds wore off. I've even been on 21 day cycles as well. I've tried allergy shots to relieve the pressure but I have finally have come to the conclusion that drinking coffee has been the root of my problem the whole time . I still have not determined if its caffeine or coffee itself but I am pretty sure its one or the other.

Symptoms:
ear pressure - full ear
headaches 85% to 90% of the day especially at night when trying to sleep, feels like mucus is pooling up in the back of my head towards the base of my skull
achiness in the neck area
felt like something was in my nasal cavities

I know it sounds crazy but I am convinced coffee mimics a sinus infection or exaggerates any ongoing infection that may be living in my sinus area
I have suffered for years with the same symptoms pressure at bridge nose and under eyes and forehead as well as ear pressure. I feel intoxicated but not dizzy . So far I have been diagnosed eustation tube dysfunction. However I brought up to my doctor a condition called Vestibular Nueritis
Which these are some of the symptoms. An auto immune issue will cause this as well as
A bulging disk in the neck!! I have read alot and brought Vestibularar Nueritis questions to my doctor. He said there was a possibility
I could have this to. Several doctors over several years I had an MRI and showed bulging disk and spot on brain which could be Multiple Sclerosis.I am seeing a Nuerologist now and hopefully I can get a for sure diagnosis. I hope this info helps and maybe your Doctor needs to check for all the things I mentioned above because now the doctors can start narrowing down my diagnosis.
just came across this thread - I can't associate with some of the extreme pains that some have posted here, but my (annoying) symptoms which are slowly getting worse with little treatment are:

swallowing lots of catarrh
more and more daily sneezing fits (itchy nose !)
periodically the gum at the back of the mouth (leading to the throat) itches like mad, this seems to be an additional symptom that seems alone to me ? I'm assuming its something to do with the sneezing and constant swallowing of catarrh, in these times of itchy rear gum my throat will become easily sore if i talk much
I can be dizzy on getting up in the morning
my ear blocked slightly recently, doc said it was catarrh and a couple of days of steam/menthol breathing did clear it, but I'm getting more and more episodes of ear ringing which is a concern, all this catarrh I guess.
Going to go back to Beconase as I've used it sparingly in the past on advice from the doc, but I feel that it's more for hay fever and I dont get runny or itchy eyes, we'll see
oh, and my nose will run on the slightest hint of a breeze, I play golf and my handkerchief is out all of the time even in summer, I probably use it 20 to 1 in comparison to others

is it best practise to snort up and expel the catarrh when possible, or just swallow ? it seems the more I can expel the more I produce - yuk !
is this post nasal drip, sinusitis or rihinitis or other ? might help so I could self diagnose best prescription, docs just want you in & out of the door quickly imo
Keep a diary of what you eat, touch, smell and environment. Perhaps, it is being triggered by an allergy
My daughter had migraines, blurred vision,  sinus infections constant runny nose tried antibiotics forever . Did want sinus  surgery , finally when she was going off to college she decided to have sinus surgery, Helped a little, but she finally decided on a ND that put her NO  grains, sugar and dairy diet now she is much healthier she will sometimes eat bread but rarely, That has seemed to be the cure.
For  shimmering you might have  Lyme get Lyme  testing the only lab that reads all the bands that LLMD used is IGENEX. Also  consider black mold poisoning. A most medical doctor would not have any idea how to test or treat you for this .Go a environmental medicine doctor or mold or biotoxin illness doctor
Sorry you do not have medical insurance You might try some simple things get  on a clean diet no fried food, no  sugar, no grains and no  dairy. Just look up the SCD diet look up natural solutions on earthclinic.com
I have had "sinus" all my life not until my GP finally told me when I was 50 that "sinus" is usually allergies when I heard that I went to an allergy specialist/ENT and was tested that went fine until last February, all of a sudden I have this feeling of blockage up behind my eyes and it started messing with my ears and eyes. Every morning the same ole routine I drink water to flush my system my body starts circulating I have an uneasy feeling and my octular migrane starts sometimes it's all over my eyes like I got up too fast and stays all day with the feeling of not steady on my feet and from time to time I get a pang of sharp pain in my nose. Last week I had a nose bleed that I have never had before. I go to another ENT Thursday because like all of you my old Dr. looked at me like I was crazy, but this time I have a head scan that shows calcification and thickening so we shall see what he says
After many bouts similar to your descriptions, I finally figured out that I was having migraines.  When you start reading posts of migraine sufferers, you see why there are so many sinus infections not responding to antibiotics.  They're NOT sinus infections!  The problem is misdiagnosis, not antibiotics.
hi everybody. having the same symptoms as you all. it happens at the start of spring and fall mainly and can last for months. frontal sinus ache, dizzy at times, dream state/foggy feeling, my ears itch deep down inside and sometimes on the outside really bad, i sometimes wake up to one of my ears so clogged that i have very limited hearing in that ear.  I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN I MAKE MYSELF SNEEZE SEVERAL TIMES AND THEN BLOW MY NOSE AFTER EACH SNEEZING SESSION, MY DIZZINESS GOES AWAY!!!!  I believe sneezing is opening up my euchastian tube, which is apparently blocked from allergies/sinuses, or that i am clearing out any allergens in my nasal cavity by sneezing.  Thoughts?
Omg, thank you so much, I found myself in your story, I think that I'm allergic to something also, because I have yeast infection on and off, rash on my right hand, pressure in my head and nose no pain, bloating, blurred vision, dizziness, anxiety when that happens especially when I'm driving, that's why I'm home from work on most days, so I understand well what you're going through. Thanks so much, I'll test myself for allergies!
please help me thank God and Doctor Uwadia Amenifo for saving the life of my friend to have cured her from Sinusitis with his roots and herbs, and also curing me of my long lived Hiv. here is my story. After been in pain and sorrow for 6years and 11months, Doctor Uwadia Amenifo was able to restore my life back with his herbal medicine, my good friends i have been Hiv positive for 6 years and every day of my life i cry to God as i was a father of 2 kids who were looking up to me, I was taking my medication from the hospital, I also did some prayers to God that he should do some miracle in my life, my friends this is a life touching story i am sharing with you all on net today, Few Months ago i was browsing on net when i found some good testimonies about Doctor Uwadia Amenifo Herbs, and someone recommended that he was cured of Hiv by Doctor Uwadia Amenifo, i always had faith that God could use someone to heal me, i contacted Doctor Uwadia Amenifo and i told him concerning my problem he told me not to worry that with God all things are possible and also that he was going to prepare for me some herbal herbs which i am to take and he is going to send the medicine to me, well after all the guidance and medication from Doctor Uwadia Amenifo he advice that i go for check again to see my status result and he assured me of good result, i was afraid at this point cause i never wanted someone to tell me again that i am still positive, but after 2 days i went to the Hospital for check up and they said the result was to come out by Friday, at 11:00am on Friday the hospital Doctor called me and told me that the result was out and i am Negative, i was shocked and could not believe it, i immediately called Doctor Uwadia Amenifo and told him about the good news he told me to rejoice and make sure i share my testimony with my friends and that is why i am doing this right now, friends God has used him to heal me, and you will not be exceptional. you can contact Doctor Uwadia Amenifo today on (***@****) or call him on .+2349052015874, friends Doctor Uwadia Amenifo can help you solve any problem contact him now
Just a suggestion, but this could be a form of migraine. I sometimes get wavy lines in my peripheral vision and have to lay down and close my eyes for several minutes so it goes away. When I explained this to my eye doctor. he said it was a form of migraine (without the pain).
Migrane Associated Vertigo
These are dated 2007-2011 have people found any cures in all the years of people putting up their symptoms, I have been suffering for 2 years but lately my cheekbones get painful with a really weird sensation, my ears hurt, I get so dizzy it really scares me, I habe bad headaches, ear aches, have tried all medication never lasts long symptoms always come back it seems I always have nasal drip, and just feel crappy and awful all the time, I've 2 kids that I'm afraid to go to far with because of my dizziness and anxiety from all these symptoms. Would love a cure for this for all of us
I use the electric sinus irrigation machine on Amazon.  It has been a lifesaver.  There are different brands.  I think one is sinupulse.  Also make sure you daily use a nasal spray such as Flonase to shrink your polyps.  Also I take 1/2 Benedryl or allergy medicine at night.  I used to have nonstop sinus infections but it has been well controlled with these items.
I'm dealing the the same thing I just had sinus surgery. Ive gotten a infection tubes in my ears with in a month post surgery. I've been deal.qith them same symptoms for 1 year. With everything that I have gotten done no relief hang in there.
I had posted a comment quite some time ago about my sinus issues.  Once I toned down my anxiety, I realized that the symptoms were always worse when a high or low pressure system occurred.  My anxiety made my symptoms 10 times worse.  The only things that helped me were to use a neti-pot, saline spray and ibuprophen.  I kind of gave up on the doctor visits as they just kept prescribing antihistamines which did not help. I always have the full feeling in my sinus' due to allergies and the post nasal drip, but once I realized the timing of my "attacks" with the weather, my anxiety lessened and so did the symptoms.  I don't know if my info will help you, but try to pinpoint what is going on when the symptoms are at their worst and try not to get anxious about them.  I know how hard that is to do, but it really does help.
I am no medical expert, but I am an expert on my sinuses (I think so anyway) In my opinion deviated septums and sinuses are greatly overlooked by the medical profession to the detriment of patients. I have had eye problems, chest infections, countless sinus infections and gastric problems, which have resulted in surgery. A few things I have discovered by accident are making your own nasal "sniff". Half tsp salt, half tsp baking soda(the stuff you cook with, not the cleaning one!) Half pint of water previously boiled then cooled. Then pour some into the cup of one hand and sniff into each nostril. Keep your nasal passages moist and drink lots of water. Cut out caffeine. Take some good quality probiotics. I live in UK so had to order mine from US. Also check any prescription meds, many of them have nasal congestion as side effect. I hope this is of some help to you.
Did you ever get this resolved?
Hi I've had this problem for a few years too. It has been really bad recently with acne, dry skin and eyes to top it off. I also noticed my breath wasn't staying fresh. Well I've had a good look in my mouth thinking the smell could be tonsil stones. Only to discover my very back wisdom tooth on both sides which  has never fully grown through so mostly covered by gum/ skin flap. Well they are black and rotten looking just the back wisdoms. I also have swollen glands. Hopefully it's an infection and rotten wisdoms that are causing all the issues. Im disgusted not to notice my teeth earlier I've no cavities or other dental issues. Fingers crossed this might be the problem. Has anyone else suffering not quite got their wisdom through or blackening of just the wisdoms. My vision has also deteriorated on this latest episode but that could just be the pressure for the sinuses.
Being a programmer you spend a lot of time I'm assuming with you head, shoulders and upper back hunched forward probably causing excessive strain on many muscles surrounding your shoulder girdle and neck all of which impact your head. When muscles become very tight they squeeze upon the micro blood vessels, nerves and lymphatic vessels that run through them impeding their function of supplying much needed oxygen and nutrients as well as carrying waste product away from the cells. Your headaches may be a combination of decreased oxygen, build up of sinus fluid which the sinuses are linked to the inner ear which impacts balance and may be the culprit of your dizziness. Having your eyes focused for hours on a computer screen causes eyestrain=headaches and you are training your eyes to fixate at one distant. I have a lot of clients like you in my line of work and honestly you will benefit from hourly breaks for even a minute or so away from your PC, stand up walk to get blood circulation and oxygen, giving your eyes a break and neck, shoulder, back muscles as well. Hydrate throughout the day with a large glass bottle at your desk, seem the assistance of a skilled licenses massage therapist twice a month or more in the beginning. Best wishes for your health. Also foods you eat may be causing allergies so look into it and you may need to clean air filters often at home and work and use a humidifier but clean it weekly.
I have the same problem. Did you ever find relief
Get you some eucalyptus it works. I had sinus pressure that cause me to go to the hospital. I was give a shot of benedryl and the symptoms went away; the Indian doctor told me to use eucalyptus and I have not had a problem  since. I inhale it or swap my nose using a Qtip.