Skin allergy due to cold and allergic cough
Excuse me Dr. Since 6 months m suffering from cold skin allergy and allergic cough with asthma. Im using fexofenadine for cough and levocetrizine for allergy. If i will come to contact with cold immediately i develope hives. And m jus avoiding cold and using those antihistamine and fexa so, what can i do for complete recovery? And my ESR rate is also high its 25 what can i do for that? Need some suggestion for good prognosis.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Looks like your allergic responses are causing rash, Allergic Rhinitis & Asthma. Consult an allergy specialist. First he may do a blood IgE levels to see if they are raised. Next, he will do skin testing. This test is painless, in which a very small amount of certain allergens are pricked into the surface of your skin. If you have allergies, just a little swelling will occur where the allergen was introduced.  Reactions occur within about 15 minutes.  If needed more sensitive intradermal tests will be used in which a small amount of allergen is injected within the skin. Based on this he may plan for immunotherapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thank u for ur advice. Actually it happen to me since 5 yrs ago at that time i have done all the test too and due to treatment i felt good and i was feeling recovered but again it re appear since 5 months ago....... Anyway i will go through ur suggestion once.
.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. Environmental triggers for allergic reactions like changes in weather, temperature and water sources are difficult to avoid, but being aware can help you take adequate precautions. As you are aware of the triggers please avoid them or take anti-histamines. If the present anti histamines are not very effective you can consult your doctor for long acting ones.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.